New T/A Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New T/A Here

Well I didnt get a new T/A but my ex lady did. Its a 99 White T/A with a ram air hood. She thinks it is a ws6 cuz the hood but i dont think it is cuz it has 16 inch chrome rims and it doesnt have the ws6 badge on the back. But any ways her parents paid 16,900 for the car. It is pretty mint with only 29k miles on it. I drove it and man LS1's are quick. But they sit alot higher than LT1's I think, and that was a con about the car. She had the car for 2 hours and was flooring it everywhere. So basically I give her maybe a month and they thing will be totaled. The fastest thing she has ever drove was a v6 95 P.O.S. camaro with 200k on the odometer. But cool car....
    Tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Cant you check car fax to find out?
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I think you should have given her the hit. If the car is stock you might have a chance.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
      Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Working...
      X