Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFB: Who do you want running this place?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Who do you want running this place?

Who do you want running the country?

or

-Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

GW all the way...LoL....great shot though.

Zell Miller hit it right on the head lastnight...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Oh, that is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

hahaha, Kerry = owned!!!!

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
        CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Who is this Zell Miller guy? I missed the speeches last night, but everybody seemed to have been really impressed with this guy. Can somebody give me the reader's digest version?

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I think hes a Demorcat from North Caralina who sopports Bush.

Here is a quote from a CNN article:
            "For more than 20 years, on every one of the great issues of freedom and security, John Kerry has been more wrong, more weak and more wobbly than any other national figure," Miller said.

Heres a link of an article from CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...ler/index.html

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Sen Miller's Speech Transcript

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Hahaha.. What a fairy.
                99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

He's the senior senator from Georgia along with Saxby Chambliss. He used to be governor of Georgia.
                  http://miller.senate.gov/
                  Read this book.
                  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

Anybody know where I can find a video of miller being interviewed by Chris Mathews after the speech, I've been hearing all morning how it got really heated.
                  2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Wow!

Somebody laid down the rudie-poo smack down on Kerry!!
                    1967 Firebird. Needs a lot of work!
                    1976 Black Trans Am. 400 bb, auto. 75% restored.
                    2001 Black Firebird.
                    2005 Legend Lime Mustang GT, SLP Axleback Loudmouths

"Cars are Like Parachutes, if the Main one fails, pull the reserve out "

Comment

I finally found a "celebrity" who supports Bush!
                      I have new found respect for him. Hes a avid hunter from Michigan. He was in Iraq to support our troops with conerts with Toby Keith.

http://www.tednugent.com/

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH95Formula
                        I finally found a "celebrity" who supports Bush!
                        I have new found respect for him. Hes a avid hunter from Michigan. He was in Iraq to support our troops with conerts with Toby Keith.

http://www.tednugent.com/
                        Oh there's a lot of them. Uncle Ted is the best. Bruce Willis. Oviously the governator.
                        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

that will buff right out!!!
                          00 Z28, M6 T-Tops

SLP Intake and Flowmaster Exhaust

Comment

I support GW, although he has some work to do concerning China & NAFTA, and Iraq is becoming a worsening situation which might lead to a civil war. I don't think the economy is doing especially well. Basically sincere and cares about the country. Laura is a real lady.

I knew guys like Kerry when I was in the service, and he's lucky he wasn't shot by 'friendly fire'. He's the first billionaire member of Congress, so I'm sure he's able to represent the working class & unions. He's a US senator of the highest and most ridiculously taxed state of MA along with Ted Kennedy, a drunk who has killed someone. He had ample forewarning of the security shortcomings of Boston's Logan airport before 911. He's insincere, disengenious, indecisive, inconsistent, and his wife is a snotty, spoiled bitch who has 30 manufacturing plants of her catsup company spread through other countries of the world where the labor is cheap, but not in the US.

Comment

Nice picture - thats funny .

At first I was worried that this guy might actually make it to the white house, but its looking more and more like he doesnt have a chance. Even the most die hard Bush haters are realizing that Kerry is so wishy washy and doesnt stand for anything.....he's 100% politician. He would do a great diservice to our nation. And yea, its typical thats who most of the celebrities would support
                              96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                              11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Working...
                              X