It came And is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It came And is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I was working at Puente Hills Chevrolet, when I saw it. A brand new 2005 Corvette C6. It was top model. This was the cleanest car. I was not to excited because of the stationary head lights but over all,it was amazing. It had the In-dash Navigation/DVD/CD player. It was a 5" touch screen display.The doors are electric in that there is a button behide the handle that pops the doors open. The ignition is nice as well. No more turning the key. You dont have to even take out the keys from ur pocket. Juts "flip and push." Yes its push-start. The engine compartment is relitivily the same besides the LS2 label. The only negative thing i had to say was the two can mufflers that hang way to low,But an over all rating. 10+....
    Ill try and get pictures tomorrrow, thats if they have not sold it.
    $51,874+ (2000 in-charge)
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

I drove a black one on Tuesday in anticipation of my Leman's Blue being built. It is such a nice car. I can't wait any longer.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
      I drove a black one on Tuesday in anticipation of my Leman's Blue being built. It is such a nice car. I can't wait any longer.
      You Dog! Are you going to trade it in on a LS7 when those come out?

Comment

ConElite about ur sig i got my t/a when i was 17. Just work work and do more work. I had 3 jobs plus school at 1 time. My motto is I can do anything i put my mind too. But good luck saving up for 1. thaere a blast. But expensive to fix.
        Performin NOrmin. do u have all three of those cars in ur sig too.
        Kevin Blown T/A when is the LS7 come out and wheat kinda car. Maybe they are saving it for a 40th anniversary T/A. That would be AWESOME.
        TOM
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
        X