NFB-Pics of my Golden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB-Pics of my Golden

This is my dog Zaily. She's 2/3 Golden and 1/3 Newfoundland. She is a little bigger than a normal Golden due to the Newfoundland (weights about 110) Very funny dor, shes has been with me in college since she was 6 weeks, therefore she stays up really late and sleeps in as long as I do. Typical college dog. Just wanted to share with you dog lovers on the board a few pics... The last one was taken on September 11, 2002 so I was feelin patriotic on one of our walks. We walked under the flag and it was really windy so she kept looking up. No photoshop was used on that pic, it just turned out pretty neat with the sun.

Have a good Sunday
    Adam
    Attached Files

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
    Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Great looking dog love the last pic

Comment

Beautiful doggy!, she's big indeed. The last picture is awesome.
      Congratulations
      Doc
      97 A4 Pontiac Firebird Trans am with $everal mod$

Comment

Nice dog, i got a golden too. . . shes 2 years old. got soo much energy it crazy. i run with her in the am, and we get home im ready to pass out- 5 min later she comes and finds me with a toy wanting more.
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

ditto on the last pic. If you didn't say something I would say it was a chop. Very nice!
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Thanks for the complements... I had to lay on my back right under her to get the last pic...

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
            Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

awesome..cant tell she's not pure golden! though!

we have two, as some of yall know, shelby, 7 yrs +..adopted from rescue, and Reno, raised from pup..he's 2.... and my wolfdog loves em!!!!!

goldens are awesome companions!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Wow, they look so alike. Goldens are great companions. Just today I was wrestling with my sisters half pug half boston terrior, and my dog stepped up when the pug was attacking me... (trying to bit my hands as i was playing along) gave the little dog a low growl to get the the hell off my dad (me). Although protecting me, I'm sure she's nothing like a wolfdog...

good stuff
                Adam

Comment

and she does have some newfoundland in her.... thinks she's a badass I guess

Comment

How do you simply drop pictures in the post??? Not using the file manager?

Comment

Keona is very protective of Reno. Reno raised her ..she was 5 weeks old when I brought her home..he was only 1.

When we go to Petco or whatever..... if any other dog growls or shows agresson towards Reno.... I have to keep keona on a short leash. The owners usually pick up on whats going on right away and withdraw the agressive dog.....

I think its cause i floss her teeth and keep em white on a regular basis......hahahahaha

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                      X