Looking for an article link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an article link

Some time ago, I saw an online article where they "tuned" some import car (IIRC) by litereally tearing off everything that was not necessary to run the car, improving the quartermile ET by several seconds ... they ended up with a frame, motor, steering wheel, and a wooden box as a driver seat ... IIRC it might have been a re-run from a car print magazine ...
    does anybody here happen to know the article or even better, have a link to it?

Tnx!
    Garry Glendown * '00 Firehawk M6 #92 * '98 Camaro V6 Convertible

Originally posted by Garry
    Some time ago, I saw an online article where they "tuned" some import car (IIRC) by litereally tearing off everything that was not necessary to run the car, improving the quartermile ET by several seconds ... they ended up with a frame, motor, steering wheel, and a wooden box as a driver seat ... IIRC it might have been a re-run from a car print magazine ...
    does anybody here happen to know the article or even better, have a link to it?

Tnx!
    I remember that it was a white nissan, or something like that. They got it to run ~14.2 after completely chopping it apart with a sawzall. I have no idea what the link was, though.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

haha i remember that..that was great

u might try www.racingflix.com they are video fiens over there just dont expect a nice chat

Comment

Working...
      X