For Sale - Make 8-second passes for $35K

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Injuneer
    One complete car - roughly as described above, and with everything shown on my photo page. In essence a car ready to make a full pass... just add C-16. One 26-ft enclosed trailer with winch, built-ins.
    I was curious because you mentioned the Suburban, and it kinda sounded like that was part of the deal. If the deal was to include the 2001 Suburban 2500 that you posted, I know someone local who would have been very interested.

Comment

And would this person you're referring to be named "Kevin?" lol

By the way, how many magazines was George's SS on? Is that supposed to raise the value of the car?
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
        And would this person you're referring to be named "Kevin?" lol

By the way, how many magazines was George's SS on? Is that supposed to raise the value of the car?
        Actually no. It was a friend of mine who has a race cage fabrication shop in San Antonio. 35K is a pretty good deal w/o the Suburban, but throw in the Suburban and you have the deal of the century!

Comment

I guest i better go and donate some bodily fluids

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
          Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Working...
          X