NFB Got a ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Got a ticket

We all need to laugh. Let me tell you what happened to me last night.

I was driving my leased 2004 Caprice (w/ 300hp motor). First of all I got pulled over by a Kuwaiti cop . His English was about as good as my Arabic. I lowered the window and handed him the registration. He said "need license" I handed him several other forms of ID which included my Florida Drivers License. He said "No! Kuwaiti License" I said, "No Kuwaiti License". I though we were about to start playing, “Who's on First”, but he caught on and took the papers to his SUV to write a ticket.

I don't know if he wrote me a ticket for driving without a license or for having tinted windows. I can't read Arabic. Anyhow he pointed to a little box on the ticket and said "Sign here".

I said "What?" He said "I don't know". So I wrote "I don't know" in the signature block and he gave me my copy.

OK, I wasn't too bummed by this experience to interrupt my trip to Pizza Hut, where I ordered a large, super supreme (deep dish crust). When the pizza came, I do what I normally do, which is to sprinkle red pepper on the first slice.

I was hungry from not eating all day so I inhaled the first piece. Holy XXXXX!. AGGHHHH, YEOOOOW COUGHING. I inhaled red pepper powder off the top of the slice. I am coughing. I am blowing chucks of half-masticated pizza across the table. My eyes are streaming tears, snot is bubbling out my nose. I feel red pepper powder come out of my lungs and burn my throat a second time. I am still coughing; the waiter is standing by the phone ready to call 777 (like 911) for an ambulance. This is worse than CS. I ask for more napkins and wipe my face and blow my nose. Some Arabs are looking at me like WTF?

I said "Good pizza!" and finished the pie.

Next time, its delivery for me!

Bob

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

That is hilarious!

Comment

I didn't know red pepper powder was a WMD. Hans Blix was looking for the wrong thing!
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I can't believe you got pulled over by a kuwaiti cop! I never got pulled over by them. We had the montero, or over there they call them the pajero and i've driven on the highways with that truck pegged and passed by many of them going camp to camp. All they ever did was wave at me. strange how he pulled you over. They never asked for id at the road blocks in the middle of the highway either.
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
        Traded in: 1998 Z28
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

haha.. thats genius

"I said "What?" He said "I don't know". So I wrote "I don't know" in the signature block and he gave me my copy."

hahahahahaha
          '83 Z28 Camaro. 350/325HP, 3:73's, comp.cam, hedman headers, 650 carter carb, 1 inch spacer, edelbrock performer, K&N, 3" flowmaster, t-tops, 18" Torq thrust-II's and a big bad 4" cowl.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
            I am blowing chucks of half-masticated pizza across the table. My eyes are streaming tears, snot is bubbling out my nose. I feel red pepper powder come out of my lungs and burn my throat a second time. I am still coughing; the waiter is standing by the phone ready to call 777 (like 911) for an ambulance. This is worse than CS. I ask for more napkins and wipe my face and blow my nose. Some Arabs are looking at me like WTF?

HAHAHAHA!!@!@!$!! :::WHEW:::

Awww man...that's good stuff

you made my day...excellent!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

[QUOTE=hotwhip9]I can't believe you got pulled over by a kuwaiti cop! [QUOTE]

They have actually started enforcing traffic laws here now. They have many cop cars that are painted blue and have traffic written on the side. You do not pass those guys. They are like hiway patrol. I still see all the cars that have turned turtle on the side of the road. Enforcement is the only way to go in this country. No more passing cop cars here.

Bob

Comment

does anything that you get over there count against you back home? if not, i wouldn't really worry too much about it, unless it costs you your ability to drive places while over there....

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
                CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Tickets cost $. Anyhow I got the ticket translated. I will be fined for window tint and not having a license, I will pay the first, my company will pay the 2nd.

Comment

That's too funny.

We had a similar experience about 15 years back in Hungary on a training camp. We rented small busses and one of our guys ran a stop sign. The local police stopped us ans started yelling at us but we couldn't understand a word they were saying.

Of course they fined us and once he wrote down the amount we would have to pay on the ticket the whole bus was laughing. The fine was 50 cents at the time.
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

argue the fact he didn't have a tint meter!! lol I do that here and i win, unless the cop has one then i don't.
                      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                      Traded in: 1998 Z28
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Working...
                      X