75 formula advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 formula advice

hi all a pal aof mine ownes a 75 formula 400 which is undergoing a restroration here in the uk the car needs a new dash loom as the one in it has bene cut about by a former owner does any one know of a company that can suply a dash loom as all the major catalogs do not list a loom for 75. also the car was a direct import to the uk and is a bit strange it had no rear spoiler and a half vinal roof that came back only as far as the back edge of the windoe and the build sheet sayes it had a comfort package does any one know what this is thanks for any help you can give on this problem
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

By loom

do you mean wiring harness?? If so, there is a company in the states that may have it.
    National Parts Depot, but I don't know if they'll ship overseas. You can down load their catalog at www.npdlink.com.
    As far as the spoiler, some did come without one, though I thought only the v6 Firebird's fell into that category. Comfort package, I believe, is just the deluxe interior package, though I could be wrong. The vinyl roof is correct, they only covered the rear section of the roof.
    1967 Firebird. Needs a lot of work!
    1976 Black Trans Am. 400 bb, auto. 75% restored.
    2001 Black Firebird.
    2005 Legend Lime Mustang GT, SLP Axleback Loudmouths

"Cars are Like Parachutes, if the Main one fails, pull the reserve out "

Comment

thanks for the help but

the but is npd do not list a harness either does any one make the to order ?
      http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
      C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
      mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Sorry

I could have sworn I saw it in my catalog
        1967 Firebird. Needs a lot of work!
        1976 Black Trans Am. 400 bb, auto. 75% restored.
        2001 Black Firebird.
        2005 Legend Lime Mustang GT, SLP Axleback Loudmouths

"Cars are Like Parachutes, if the Main one fails, pull the reserve out "

Comment

Working...
        X