Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe it, yet another hurricane.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe it, yet another hurricane.

This is insane. My folks still don't have power from the last hurricane and won't until whenever. I bought them a generator about 3 or 4 years ago as a "just in case" thing for the house. They are definately getting use out of it. I finally got my generator yesterday, I had to about jump through hoops and bark like a dog to get one. We are right near the intersecting point of the last two hurricanes' paths. I'm really beginning to want out of Florida.

Let's hope Ivan takes a turn away from Florida...man, you guys are getting pounded...

My prayers go out...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

We just get better with practice......
      The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

I wish i didn't have to be praying this much for you guys, but once again all my prayers go out to you and yours and everyone else in florida. Hopefully Ivan dies down by the time it reaches you. Be prepared and stay safe
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Joe and everyone else in Florida stay safe. I'll be praying for you.
          Chris

1991 Camaro 3.1 V6 pretty much stock

http://www.cardomain.com/id/clwilson

Comment

http://images.ibsys.com/2004/0909/3718561.jpg

it's gonna be nasty when it hits....

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

my prayers are with ya broh.

im bustin my butt trying to get help for the two wolfdog sancuaries we support down there. i might have to come down on my own, before the Govt sends me which will happen after Ivan. I volunteered to go tdy with FEMA. we will be living in tents. dont know where yet.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                my prayers are with ya broh.

im bustin my butt trying to get help for the two wolfdog sancuaries we support down there. i might have to come down on my own, before the Govt sends me which will happen after Ivan. I volunteered to go tdy with FEMA. we will be living in tents. dont know where yet.
                Yikes....... anything I can do?

Comment

Well, you could always move out here to the SFBA in CA Joe. I could use another turbo G-body buddy out here lol In all seriousness though, I'll keep you and everyone here in FL in my prayers. I hope everyone makes it through this (hopefully) last hurricane. One last thing Joe...you could always send the cars out here...I'll take care of them for you lol Take care and stay safe man.
                  Steve
                  79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                  87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                  93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                  http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Here it is at 11am, it should auto update at 5pm

Richard Harvey Jr.
                    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

I say Leave Now and get your cars out!

Joe, I don't mean to make you mad or insult you, but if I were you I would get my folks and my cars and get out of Dodge. It just isn't worth the risk Man!

Come up here in West Virginia and Live. I'll even help ya get a job! I work for a local Community College.

Get yourself and your family + Cars out Now!

I hope I havn't made you mad, but I fear the worst for you all this time around!

Stay safe, Lee!
                      Lee Stroud in West Virginia

Comment

Ship yours cars up here, I have plenty of yard left for them.

Oh yeah, and my roof leaks too so it'll feel just like home.

96 TA Sold!
                        87 TA Sold!
                        80 Z28 Sold!
                        74 Formula Sold!
                        73 Z28 Sold!
                        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Hey, back up man. That was my idea...I was first lol j/k
                          Steve

Comment

Maybe we can setup a time-share deal or something.

96 TA Sold!
                            87 TA Sold!
                            80 Z28 Sold!
                            74 Formula Sold!
                            73 Z28 Sold!
                            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

lol there we go...at the drag strip that is lol Take care all and stay safe
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X