Corvette like tail lights conversion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette like tail lights conversion.

I know this is nothing new, but I was wondering are their any kits or prepackaged kits out there for this kind of mod? I don't want to spend a ton of money on custom fiber glassing.
    1995 Camaro Z28 Convertible.

Im sorry to say I have never seen a kit like that. But this would be interesting to see.
    I wonder if you could just take an old pair of stock taillights and black out the unwanted areas or something like that.

Cade
    93 Trans Am; Hooker Cat-back;
    Moroso cia; more to
    come...hopefully!

Comment

I saw a post on it about a year ago where somebody was going to start offering the conversion as a plug-and-play deal, but never heard anything else. No biggie to me though, cause they only make it for the Camaro.
      "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

I haven't seen one for an Fbody. But several times while working in the States a closed in on Vette (I thought) and it ended up being a pickup truck which had some conversion done so it looked like the rear Vette lights.

I know this doesn't help you much.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Rene,

I'm diggin' your sig: (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna) That's 10 hp right there!

Just messin' with ya!
          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I didn't think it was good for 10 hp but all the CD"s in the changer with Heavy Metal will add some weight for better traction and the option of lowering the antenna will reduce the wind drag.

A mod is a mod, that's how I see it and since I don't have too much to brag about I figured this will do.
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
            X