Custom Flame Paint Photos...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Flame Paint Photos...

Does anyone know of a database or have pics of custom flame jobs? I'm beginning to start searching for something for my car, a new paint job is in its future and I'm toying with this idea...

Thanks!

KnightFire
    1993 Formula Firebird
    Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Yeah, me too - this pic is a guy from the Minensota F-Body club. I like the ghost flames - there was also a green car with silver flames in a similar pattern. If I get mine done, it will look something like this:

Comment

That's nice!

But, I think that ghost flames only look good on a light colored or black cars, I've yet to see a nice ghost flame on a red car...but then again, I haven't seen that many flame jobs on a red cars either...besides Michelle's flame job on her old V6.

KnightFire
      1993 Formula Firebird
      Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

u could always do a ghost flame that was only a few shades darker or lighter then ur red..or just do a candy red flame over a red base or something

Comment

Couple of these aren't f-bods but I like the quality and type of ghost flames.

Comment

Here's a white Camaro and green TA:

http://94whitez28.tripod.com/carpics.html

Comment

And a silver TA:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aremes...tItjBBLQgDmZPW

Comment

Here is another green TA. This one looks nice!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showth...t=ghost+flames

Comment

The white & green cars are in the Minnesota F-body Club - I was there at the CC Nats in Minnesota in 2002 - that's where I got the pic of the white Camaro. In 2003 & 2004 those guys let me park with their club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                    The white & green cars are in the Minnesota F-body Club - I was there at the CC Nats in Minnesota in 2002 - that's where I got the pic of the white Camaro. In 2003 & 2004 those guys let me park with their club.
                    That green one looks wicked. I'm really considering getting some ghost flame work on my TA as well.

Comment

I'm either doin HOK green with silver flames and black smoke to go with my black and silver interor.

Or

All gloss black with heat reactive color changing paint for flames

below 70° it will be all black.
                      71° - 160° it will be all different colors flames
                      above 160° it goes back to all black.
                      Richard Harvey Jr.
                      '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

www.killerpaint.com
                        This guy is sooo talented, he actually does real looking flame jobs. I think they look absolutely amazing. They are called liquid flames and I feel they are the best looking flames I have ever seen. I would die to have a black SS with the front done with those flames. Take a look at some of these cars here
                        97 SS #C007
                        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Here are pics of my car I just got back from the painter. Very subtle flame job is shown down the thread a bit.

http://www.fbody.com/cgi-bin/anythin...i?msgid=604969

Comment

Working...
                          X