Made a quick video - holeshot..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a quick video - holeshot..

I just recorded a quick MPG.. It's close to the sound in person, but in person it sounds so much better... It's a hard sound to capture I guess

Anyways, here's the link to the vid - Clicklies!!

Only mods are !CAGS, and the Loudmouth..
    99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

I don't think it's possible to capture such a sound exactly, unless you have professional movie tools...like the huge cameras and microphones for movies! Even then, they go through a large process to enhance and edit their recorded sounds.

BTW, still sounds awesome!
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Jeff way to go, love that sound.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

lol ill bet ur neighbors loved that =)

that was sweet

Comment

Yeah, I was just about to say, how did the neighbors like that? lol

Where in CT are you from? I'm in Newington.
          Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
          Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike71
            lol ill bet ur neighbors loved that =)

that was sweet
            I think I see the old lady next door running to the door with her shotgun......Jeff, this isnt your first video is it??
            96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
            11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

All my neighbors love it. Even my exhaust guy said it sounds like a 60's machine. Nice clip dude. It is hard to capture the pure, awesome sound that is the LT1 on the Loudmouth. Take care.
              Steve
              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

ehhhh, neighbors can deal

There's lots of other things people should worry about if they don't like me laying a little rubber
                99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Working...
                X