Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I love living near Detroit

Holy crap, that car is awesome.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Yeah, Awesomely awesome! Seems like your firebird was keeping up with it though!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
      Yeah, Awesomely awesome! Seems like your firebird was keeping up with it though!

hehhehehe... yes, I snapped those pictures while going 120!!!

just kidding
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Nice pictures.....BTW, I always liked your Avatar but it sure looks like you don't like Fords. Are you going to make an exception with the Ford GT?
        Dave S
        2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

But the important question is did you race it?
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

theres a guy that lives about 35 mins from my house that has an origional gt-40 =) its pretty sweet when u see him go by

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
              But the important question is did you race it?
              I threw him a little rev... but with a manufacturer's plate on it... the guy is risking more than just a ticket if he gets caught. I was willing

Comment

You take that stuff for granted living in the motor city. I still haven't even seen a GTO, C6 or the new Mustang. There is no chance I will ever see a GT down here.

96 TA Sold!
                87 TA Sold!
                80 Z28 Sold!
                74 Formula Sold!
                73 Z28 Sold!
                69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

See those all the time. I live in Dearborn, right near the ford plants, and their closed off track. Seen those, the 05 mustangs with cow colors last year... I remember seeing a car called a ford futura, AWD Turbo. It was a pretty sharp looking car, saw it only a few times, and it looked like the same one, on Michigan ave. Manufacturer plate on that as well. Looked like it was made to compete with the evo and sti.

The car wash I work at has a deal with Ford motor company. They run all their new cars through our wash to test leaks, rim scratching, etc... The new charcoal cobra rims? We had to wash a cobra with those rims 50 times in a row last year, then the ford guy got out and took some notes and inspected the rims. It is pretty cool living around here.

Too bad it's FORD though
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

That's cool, with all the GM execs living near me, I get the same sort of thing with GM vehicles. I remember seeing my first XLR on the roads almost two years ago now... same with the GTO - Monaro...

Last weekend, I was washing my car, and 4 C6s drove by in that brief half hour. And my neighbor has one

Comment

Working...
                    X