Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about buying new car what do you think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about buying new car what do you think?

Is it worth my life savings?
    Attached Files

What really stands out is the quality.......
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

I don't know.....I think your first mod would need to be some stickers. Of course this would be a performance mod
      2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
      buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
      Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Ultra lightweight ground affects, and wing!!! Yeah!!!
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Why stop there? You may as well replace any original panels with cardboard too, Think of the wieght reduction!

THE WEIGHT REDUCTION!!!!!

Comment

hahahahhaha, my girl has a car just like that, and i tease her endlessly. (its not riced out or anything, lol) i think im gona do that to her one time she's asleep.
            '83 Z28 Camaro. 350/325HP, 3:73's, comp.cam, hedman headers, 650 carter carb, 1 inch spacer, edelbrock performer, K&N, 3" flowmaster, t-tops, 18" Torq thrust-II's and a big bad 4" cowl.

Comment

Originally posted by IrocYourPants
              Why stop there? You may as well replace any original panels with cardboard too, Think of the wieght reduction!

THE WEIGHT REDUCTION!!!!!
              Then we can take out the seats and put in 900 lbs. worth of stereo equipment!!!
              2006 Saturn Ion Redline
              2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                Is it worth my life savings?
                Not if I get there first. Im going to check under the cushions on my couch and see if I can afford to get this beauty

97 SS #C007
                Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Working...
                X