cruise control bracket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruise control bracket

Can someone show me where the cruise control should be mounted on an lt1? Its just hangin there! Any help would be greatful. thanks

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Originally posted by thomas
    Can someone show me where the cruise control should be mounted on an lt1? Its just hangin there! Any help would be greatful. thanks
    Do you mean the cable or the actual cruise control unit?

Comment

The actual unit.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
        The actual unit.
        The actual unit is located under the driver's side front frame rail. Here is a pic from the right side of the unit from Rob's website:

And here is a pic of the left side showing the bracket:

Comment

Thansk FastTA but mayby I was misinformed. Sorry. In the engine bay on the left side of the motor there is a unit with wires going straight back in to the firewall. The unit is maybe 8 inch long and is round. It looks like a long soda can. I beleivbe it has 3-4 wires coming from it. Sorry I dont have any pics and my analogys are terrible!

current

Comment

Probably the servo for the traction control. It hovers over the valve cover.
            Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Working...
            X