Center caps for WS6 wheels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center caps for WS6 wheels

Do any of you know a source (or sources) for purchasing center caps for the wheels of a 1998 WS6? I don't need any yet, but best to have a couple for when (if ever) I do.

Thanks.
    R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

dude hit up ebay they should have some their, just 2day i found caps that u put on ur tire where the air comes out of (cant think of the name lol) and they had a bunch of diff ones, some with the firebird on it others said ws6 and some had the pontiac emblem its pretty kool 2 add some detail 2 ur car.
    1967 Camaro "Project"
    1972 Chevelle "454"
    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Originally posted by RocKin1967
      dude hit up ebay they should have some their, just 2day i found caps that u put on ur tire where the air comes out of (cant think of the name lol) and they had a bunch of diff ones, some with the firebird on it others said ws6 and some had the pontiac emblem its pretty kool 2 add some detail 2 ur car.

I think he means the caps for the rim opening in the middle...not the valve stem caps...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

someone's using the AOL translator again...
        NBM '02 Z, SLP Lid, Corsa Cat-Back
        (SOLD 07/03/2004)

Comment

Yes, LimTeng, you are correct.

I mean the center caps for the wheels. I've already got the valve caps.

Guess I'll have to order them from Pontiac. [Heavy sigh]
          R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

i did mean the center caps lol but then i also included the valve stem caps too
            1967 Camaro "Project"
            1972 Chevelle "454"
            1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Ebat would definately be my suggestion. If you ever don't know where to find something, chances are ebay has it!
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by RocKin1967
                i did mean the center caps lol but then i also included the valve stem caps too
                ooohhh...ic

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                X