Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a built-in amp for 94 firebird?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a built-in amp for 94 firebird?

When i open my glove box, I look up... it looks like an amp.. I was thinking it was my computer.. but no.. to far up.. if there is an amp, what are the specs?

Sounds like you are looking at the housing for the passenger side airbag, which is right above the glove box.

The PCM ("computer") is under the hood, passenger side, wedged between the firewall, the fender liner and the passenger side fender.

If you got the 10-speaker premium sound system in 94, there was a small amplifier about the size of a pack of cigarettes, for the low frequency speakers on the sides next to each back seat. The amplifier was tucked in a small pocket behind the plastic interior panel, passenger side, down by the base of the rear seat cushion.
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
    X