Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ORIGINAL "Gone in 60 Seconds" is on tonight........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ORIGINAL "Gone in 60 Seconds" is on tonight........

.....at 8:00 EST on TBS. It was made in 1974.
    Dave S
    2000 Black Camaro SS

I love that one.

Went to see it several times over the years. Even though a Ford I really would like to own one of those Mustangs.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Got it on DVD.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
        Got it on DVD.
        I have the original original (not the remastered/re-soundtracked DVD one) on VHS. I do have the DVD as well, though.
        Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by SS_CarGuy
          .....at 8:00 EST on TBS. It was made in 1974.

It's the new one that is showing now, the description on the channel says it's the 74 one but it's not. I like the new one but I was looking forward to seeing the original. I have never seen it.
          Chris

1991 Camaro 3.1 V6 pretty much stock

http://www.cardomain.com/id/clwilson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob B (shoebox)
            I have the original original (not the remastered/re-soundtracked DVD one) on VHS. I do have the DVD as well, though.
            I hear ya. I have that VHS tape also but its packed away in a box in the storage room. No room for VHS tapes around here.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
            X