Just a Random Post Thought it Was Kinda Funny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Random Post Thought it Was Kinda Funny

Twas the night before Christmas and caught at the light, Was a domestic V8 and no cops in sight, I will try, I will try, I will
    try with this small motor, To beat this damn Camaro, even with its big blower, As the light goes green and I pull like no joke, The Camaro erupts in clouds of tire smoke, Now Smasher, now Rev-ver, now Stroker, now Blitzin, These are the names of my four VTEC pistons,
    Racing ahead I'm the star of the action, But I know I'm in trouble when V8 gets traction, Grabbing second, I hear the RPM's sing, My mirror is blocked by my shopping kart wing, I now hear the roar of the big monster gaining, All I can do is keep
    the four-banger straining, In a second, the shock wave hits with a blast, And my stickers go flying now a thing of the past,
    Don't bother with third, cause now its too late, Just try to act cool, like you can relate, Looking up at the taillights as they get smaller, The driver backs off just to give me a holler, "You can't win them all," he says in fling, "You may not win any, in that silly thing," I smiled and revved as he pulled out of sight, with my new mods tomorrow it will be a better night.

**Red 98 Trans Am--Flowmaster--MTI Clear Lid--Smooth Bellow--B&M Shift Kit**
    **White 98 Dodge Stratus--Daily Driver!**
    **RIP Red Firebird 170k**

i love it!
    priceless

00 Z28, M6 T-Tops

SLP Intake and Flowmaster Exhaust

Comment

haha i have to admit when i read it i laughed out loud...

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Fir3bird Chick
        haha i have to admit when i read it i laughed out loud...
        thats going on all my xmas cards LOL
        2000 WS6 T/A M6. Monster stage 3 clutch, flowmaster cat back, 4.10's, SLP lid, Hurst shifter.
        1996 Mustang GT 5 speed STOCK DD
        past rides:
        1996 Mustang GTS bright tangerine orange
        2003 Mach 1 azure blue drag car (10.90@118 record holder for fastest N/A mach)
        1969 Mach 1 house of colors candy apple red393 stroker 100 shot (10.829@125 in street trim)
        2003 Mach 1 Torched red FRPP aluminator/vortech 666RWHP
        2008 Mustang GT JDM stroker long block, Saleen 2.3 twin screw
        1980 Mustang L 13.7: 418 stroker
        1994 Z28 A4 rebuilt from wreck
        1994 Z28 A4 totaled

Comment

theres some sorta funny stuff on i think musclecar.com its under humor or something i cant remember for sure i'll look through my faves on AOL and see if i still have the link for it and i will post it if anyone wants it and even if no one says they do lol

Comment

ROTFLMAO...that's every friggen VTEC and Type R that's stepped up and been slapped silly by my little girl and her loud pipes lol . BTW, what's up with takin' my phrase in my sig. Why you gotta be a sig. swiper?? lol
            Steve
            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
              ROTFLMAO...that's every friggen VTEC and Type R that's stepped up and been slapped silly by my little girl and her loud pipes lol . BTW, what's up with takin' my phrase in my sig. Why you gotta be a sig. swiper?? lol
              haha sorry didnt know ya had that sig but ima keepin it

Comment

I'll rochambo you for it lol . That's alright, mine's faster j/p
                Steve

Comment

lol yours is probably faster then mine but oh well i love my car

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                    I'll rochambo you for it lol . That's alright, mine's faster j/p
                    compensating are we? guess i shouldnt say anything ill have a huge truck and a fast bike..sigh lol

btw...get ur butt to sac with the GN

Comment

Originally posted by Mike71
                      compensating are we? guess i shouldnt say anything ill have a huge truck and a fast bike..sigh lol

btw...get ur butt to sac with the GN
                      All you say is "will have"...put up or shut up lol j/k . And, I'll be up when I feel like it
                      Steve

Comment

im going to the certified ducati dealer on thursday..so on friday ill put up then u can shut up

Comment

Originally posted by azkkn
                          thats going on all my xmas cards LOL
                          The exact same thing i was thinking the second i read it! That is without a doubt priceless . And here i thought that my mornings at work are dull and boring

thanks for the laugh, it brightened up my day a lil bit
                          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

well blah on this thing it wont just lemme put a smiley face it said it must be 10 characters long :-\

Comment

This thread has set a new record for shameless use of smiley faces...

Just scroll up and down the page... looks like a bag of Skittles.

hahahahaha....
                              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
                              X