Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Fred, appreciate your genius, but....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Fred, appreciate your genius, but....

with all that could have been the prob with the car after the long tube install I have figured the problem out and fixed it myself. I went as far as going to pull the metal caps off the spark plug boots 1 by 1 to see if any arcing was going on and I came across not the last spark plug and coil but the second to last on the passenger side. I thought the last would be the prob. So I am under the car reaching up next to the header first to see if the boot is seated properly, interestingly enough, it is, I am taking it off anyway and putting it back on when I see the second to last spark plug......as I said spark plug. Last I checked you aren't supposed to see them at all. The only thing wrapped around any of it is the very end of the spring inside the spark plug wires metal covered boot. So I re attached and made sure the rest were snug, fired her up, low and be hold, not poping or rougher running, stepped on the gas and let loose the nastiest 3500 tach you ever heard lol.

Again all I wanna say is thanks much for baring with an impatient f brother as well as anyone else who may have contributed in previous posts look foward to seeing some at sky line.

PARTY ON! newest mods slp cold air(woke up the SS imensly believe it or not) and a set of Long Tubes with offroad y pipe on an already loud slp loud mouth system.....time to wake up walt whitman

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
    lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee
Working...
X