Most likely going to...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most likely going to...

Keep my car now. A few months ago i posted that i was selling it, and while its still up for sale, i really dont want to sell it, if i can get what i want, then i will. If i dont sell it by the time i go back to school, then im just gonna by a beater. Im hoping thats what happens.
    -ken-
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Ken,

I drive a '77 K5 Blazer as my daily driver so I can keep the '97 in the garage. I did drive the '97 as my daily driver for five years and put 94k on it. Anyhow, this approach works really well. Actually, with the multicar discount, the insurance for both was always less then for just the '97. I am getting a '94 RoadMaster from my dad who just couldn't part with it, but before that I was looking at 9C1 Caprices. Those can be a lot of fun, and far more practical as a daily driver. The insurance is cheap on them too.
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
    X