No announcement yet.

If I was ever going to get arrested...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I was ever going to get arrested...

.... this is how I would want it to happen.

http://wcco.com/localnews/local_story_265090112.html
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Well I bet it was fun while it lasted
    1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
    1 of 463
    LT4 knock module
    D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

Comment

That's just nuts - "What are you in for?" "Going 150 MPH OVER the speedlimit"
      Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

I would so frame that ticket.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

lol...heck yea
          1998 v-6 Firebird, t-tops...
          mods: flowmaster exhaust, K&N air filter, 3.73 gears, cold air induction, whisper lid, ac delco rapidfire spark plugs- running with mobile 1 synthetic

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/506859

Comment

wonder what kind of jail time he's looking at...man...205...that's insane.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Even though the cop took him to jail, I bet he was thinking......"Man, this is one fast ass bike!"

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                Even though the cop took him to jail, I bet he was thinking......"Man, this is one fast ass bike!"
                Get on AIM.

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                  wonder what kind of jail time he's looking at...man...205...that's insane.

If he has a clean record of everything else I bet he doesn't serve jail time. Will prolly be a while before he can drive again though, hahahahha...

Comment

Well my dad knows a lady and her husband got arrested in his Porsche 911 turbo for doing 147 in a 65. He got a 3000 dollar fine, 40 days jail, and 500 hours of community service. He was like 47 and he only had 1 other ticket in his whole life. Retty harsh i would say.
                    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

I would like to know

why they let the guy he was racing off???
                      I mean, as everyone knows, if you're caught racing, you both get it
                      1967 Firebird. Needs a lot of work!
                      1976 Black Trans Am. 400 bb, auto. 75% restored.
                      2001 Black Firebird.
                      2005 Legend Lime Mustang GT, SLP Axleback Loudmouths

"Cars are Like Parachutes, if the Main one fails, pull the reserve out "

Comment

He shouldnt have stopped, even the helicopter would have had a hard time keeping up.
                        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                        11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

If your on a bike and have a good amount of gas in the tank.. cya. There is no way they would be able to track the bike forever and with most departments policies on high speed pursuit he could have got away with it, unless he crashed or there was a road block.
                          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                          Traded in: 1998 Z28
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
                            He shouldnt have stopped, even the helicopter would have had a hard time keeping up.
                            you cant outrun motorolla ,broh.............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

On lake shore drive, which is pretty much a highway that runs by the beach and lake (thus the name obviously) here in chicago, there was a guy last year or 2 years ago who was riding his bike up and down it at about 2 in the morning. The way the officers described it in the paper was they were sitting at a speed trap at a bend in the road, and the next thing they new it, they heard something, and the noise was gone very quickly, and the radar detector threw 196. The 2 officers didn't see anything also, so they both thought it was just some sort of malfunction. Well about 10 minutes later or so, they actually caught a slight glimpse of the guy coming back down for another run, and it showed 189 on the detector. They called for backup and eventually caught him. That blew my mind, the guy was doing about 190 on bends in the road, thats gotta be a rush
                              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                              X