Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2002 SS - PERFECT CAR/LOW MILES **QUAD EXHAUST** - MUST SELL!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 SS - PERFECT CAR/LOW MILES **QUAD EXHAUST** - MUST SELL!!

I just changed jobs and need to sell my pride and joy. The car for sale is my 2002 CAMARO SS 35th Anniversary Edition hardtop coupe with quad SLP center exhaust. It has been lovingly maintained every step of the way and has only 32,000 original miles on it. This SS is still under factory warranty and the buyer will receive the balance of this warranty. This car has never ever been abused or driven during the winters. It is kept in a heated garage year round.

This SS is rated at 345+ horsepower and the only aftermarket modification that has been added is the SLP Quad loud mouth exhaust system with rear fascia body kit. It was professionally installed by an authorized GM dealership. This makes it sound like the true muscle car it is and has added 15+ horsepower as well. It looks outstanding and gives it a very unique look with the quad center polished tips and rear body kit. This car has never been in an accident and is guaranteed to have a 100% pefect carfax report. This car is a fully loaded hard top coupe featuring the following factory options:

- Bright metallic pewter paint
    - Automatic transmission
    - 17x9 (10 spoke) silver alloy wheels w/Goodyear ZR tires
    - Tan leather interior
    - 500 watt Monsoon audio system w/steering wheel controls
    - A/C, tilt, cruise, traction control
    - 35th Anniversary Edition
    - SS performance/appearance package w/ upgraded SLP loudmouth quad exhaust
    - many other options.....email me for details

I am asking $20,495 for this beauty and rest assured it is worth every penny!! PLEASE EMAIL ME AND MAKE ME AN OFFER. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY PLEASE.

This car is in absolutely like new excellent condition with perfect paint, outstanding interior, and mechanically runs better than new. Brakes and tires are like new as well. This car looks stunning with it's metallic pewter finish, black hardtop, tan leather interior, and rare quad polished center loud mouth exhaust system w/rear body kit. It is a real head-turner in terms of looks, sound, and performance. Don't let this beauty pass you by. I love driving this true American muscle car and you will too without a doubt. I am located in Northern NY state. Please email me with any questions and hopefully I will get a bunch of digital pics taken soon. Thank you.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or to make me a serious offer. My email is polishb22@aol.com

-- Jamie B.

correct me if im wrong but isnt only a "35th Anniversary Edition" if its red with the checkered flag stripes?
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

No all the 02's were called 35th anniv. ed. GM was even nice enough to put a 50 cent plastic plate near the stereo that says exactly that to remind us.

There was the extra package as well that contained the stripes etc. it was just an option code.
      NBM '02 Z, SLP Lid, Corsa Cat-Back
      (SOLD 07/03/2004)

Comment

Wrong forum... and you realize you are trying to sell this to real car guys, right?
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
        X