D. Goetz sub-frame connectors.
    strut tower brace
    SLP fan switch
    160* t/stat
    Drilled and slotted rotors/ Earls SS brake lines/ Hawk pads
    DMS 1.5" progressive lowering springs

Pictures Here

spohn
    These are prety much the same and are very good pieces but are alot less expensive. There shouldnt be a problem if you put them on a stock height car, they can only help.
    97 SS #C007
    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Thanks
      But I was looking at the bolt on as I dont weld and would have to pay someone to install them this would add to the cost
      1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
      1 of 463
      LT4 knock module
      strut tower brace
      SLP fan switch
      160* t/stat

Pictures Here

Comment

For something like that man, I would think welding it on would be much, much better. Most any shop could do it and it would only run you maybe $20 or so. Bring along something to paint it with afterwards, before the LCAs are put back on, and you should be set. Just my 0.02
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I have BMR bolt ons and they are great. The mount is triangulated and uses the shock mount to locate the bracket properly. It's very strong, A good choice. They will help your launch and 60' times.

Comment

I had the BMR bolt-on brackets on my 93 Formula w/383 stroker.

They were excellent, but I had the car dropped about 1.5". I believe there is some debate on if they are benificial for a stock height car.

Randy
            99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
            93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

I really don't think there's any question about the effectiveness of the LCA relocation brackets, even on a stock ride height car. I think how much they help is somewhat dependant on how much power you are putting to the pavement. I know with my setup, I had wheel hop on the street, running 500HP through a T56, Strange 12-bolt and 315/35-17 BFG drag radials. I also had some issues on the track, running with a small shot of nitrous at 635HP, and 28" QTP's. The Spohn relo brackets eliminated ALL wheel hop.

Similarly, I saw Steve Spohn put a set of relo brackets on an 1,125HP 30th SS, and the car broke into the low 1.3X 60-ft times, where it had never run better than 1.4X in the past.

My car actually sits a little higher than stock in the back with the Eibach Drag Launch springs, and I run the LCA's in the lowest hole in the relo brackets. My comments are all relevant to straight line traction... not sure how choice of LCA height would affect cornering and braking, although when my car was still street driven, it didn't seem to hurt it at all in those areas.
              Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Thanks everyone
                The info helps the reason I am considering installing the brackets is The car has terriable wheel hop at the track (bad enough that I stopped and looked under the car the first time it happened) as this happens with a stock car on street tires I cant imagine how violent the hop must be on a modded car
                Again thanks
                1997 Trans AM WS6 vert
                1 of 463
                LT4 knock module
                strut tower brace
                SLP fan switch
                160* t/stat

Pictures Here

Comment

Hello,

We are running a special on the sponsor section right now of 10% off our relocation brackets. Check it out.

We also now carry the brackets for the Moser rears as well.

Regards,
                  Ryan
                  Ryan
                  Owner of-
                  UMI Performance Inc-
                  Manufacture of:
                  F-body Chassis & Suspension Upgrades

sales@umiperformance.com

www.umiperformance.com

Comment

Working...
                  X