• Show
Clear All

• ProAm firebird

Rather strange looking one...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...490794205&rd=1
    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Wow, it is an attention getter. Never heard of this "edition" but it looks as though it does have dual exaust. V6's have a single pipe, right?

The Pine tree air freshner hanging from the mirror completes the look
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

That's a shame. Somebody should buy it and send it to the crusher.

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

he should be set on fire.

you don't rice up a nice car like that... haha
        '83 Z28 Camaro. 350/325HP, 3:73's, comp.cam, hedman headers, 650 carter carb, 1 inch spacer, edelbrock performer, K&N, 3" flowmaster, t-tops, 18" Torq thrust-II's and a big bad 4" cowl.

Comment

We've got an idiot down here with one. He tries to pass it off as a real Ram Air though. He got schooled about 3 years ago, when a mysterious black Ram Air that matches the description of mine put about 40 car links on him before reaching the speed limit. No idea who in town has a car that looks exactly like mine though, need to find them...
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

It has yellow snake syndrome. Nuthin nice about rice.

Comment

The kit is available from Fiberglass Fabricators, inc. was typically a dealer installed dress up package. The hood is non functional and I have to say this version was pretty ugly.

Comment

Uhmmmm...."Type R" floormats???? Rice Rice Baby....

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Gotta love the "off the center" herbie racing stripes!
                  93 Trans Am; Hooker Cat-back;
                  Moroso cia; more to
                  come...hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                  X