Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercharger for LS1

Hey guys,

I just dropped in an LS1 vette motor into my 84 Z28, and I was looking for a supercharger, but didnt have any luck finding one. If anyone could help me out with some links or any info i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

-MIKE-[/SIZE]

Didn't have any luck? Were you searching with your eyes closed?

ATI Procharger, Vortech, MagnaCharger, etc, etc...

You can check out any LS1 tuner's website for info. Take a look at places like:

www.ls1speed.com

www.tbyrnemotorsports.com

www.motorsporttech.com
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by xXxMikeZ28xXx
      Hey guys,

I just dropped in an LS1 vette motor into my 84 Z28, and I was looking for a supercharger, but didnt have any luck finding one. If anyone could help me out with some links or any info i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

-MIKE-[/SIZE]
      This guy has very good prices on supercharger kits.

http://www.superchargers4less.com/

Comment

Ls1

Thanks for the sights...I only searched for about 20 min. after my soccer game...lol

Comment

If you go to www.hawksthirdgenparts.com , the owner has a blown LS1 in his '92 Firebird Formula. He used a Magnacharger and has some good info on it on the website. His car was also in the Nov. 04 issue of High Perfomance Pontiac. And, as an added bonus, he is located in Easley, SC (I noticed you are from SC, as am I, and Hawks).
          1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
          Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
          Trans: TH700R4
          Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Working...
          X