Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG, i want to strangle the life out of them.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, i want to strangle the life out of them.....

OK, they have officially taken the "Pimp My Ride" mentality wayyyyyy too far....

Messed up Vette

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
    CAGS Eliminator

But........

to a ricer, that is just way too cool!!
    It's all about the bling!!!

Seriously though, they just ruined and DEVALUED a perfectly good car. I can't believe someone actually won that thing.
    1967 Firebird. Needs a lot of work!
    1976 Black Trans Am. 400 bb, auto. 75% restored.
    2001 Black Firebird.
    2005 Legend Lime Mustang GT, SLP Axleback Loudmouths

"Cars are Like Parachutes, if the Main one fails, pull the reserve out "

Comment

I've seen that car before at some car shows on TV. That car was actually "tricked out" by a kinda respected guy, is name is Fishman . I do think it's overdone, but you have to think, it's made to be a show car and get people's attention, and they succeeded , I guess.
      1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
      Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
      Trans: TH700R4
      Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

I think it is ugly, but it is cool how the back vette flag slides out and then a tv pops up.
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
        Traded in: 1998 Z28
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by Benm109
          I've seen that car before at some car shows on TV. That car was actually "tricked out" by a kinda respected guy, is name is Fishman . I do think it's overdone, but you have to think, it's made to be a show car and get people's attention, and they succeeded , I guess.

He was on Speed...saw him the other night on Megiuars Car Crazy...

I see why the owner wants to sell it...mad ugly.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I don't like it.....but then to each it's own. It's a wonder the thing even sold.......but then he didn't get a good price either did he.....winning bid was $30,100. And I can only imagine what he had in that thing.
            Dave S
            2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

That was done by Fishman Rivera, and he is THE MAN in car audio, PERIOD. I don't like the "ricy" look either, but the car is a marvel of technology and innovation, more like a concept than a converted production car. That car has a TON of motorization, and weighs probably 5000 pounds or so, so it will never be a sports car unless somebody rebuilt the car, which would be stupid in my opinion.

BTW, if you read the auction, he has $150,000 in it. So he lost his butt. But all car stereo cars lose their butt, so that's normal.

If you think that's crazy, you should see some of his other cars he's done. He did a Dodge Ram once that had lexan seats. Not inserts, THE ENTIRE SEAT WAS LEXAN!! Of course, the whole dash was a big screen TV too....
              "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

It looks like a parade float.
                1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Working...
                X