friday... hmmm. real nice...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday... hmmm. real nice...

got this from one of my friends who owns a wofdog shelter...........you guessed it......."she"..........

"Apples and Wine

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.

Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid offalling and getting hurt. Instead, they just take the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy....... The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing.. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree. Share this with other women who are good apples, even those who have already been picked!

Now Men....
    Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the sh!# out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with."

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

During a school project in class, a middle school teacher asked one of her students if she could have four kinds of pets, what kind of pets she would like to have.

She replied......I would like to have a mink on my back

a jaguar in the garage

a tiger in bed

and a jackass to pay for it all.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
      During a school project in class, a middle school teacher asked one of her students if she could have four kinds of pets, what kind of pets she would like to have.

She replied......I would like to have a mink on my back

a jaguar in the garage

a tiger in bed

and a jackass to pay for it all.

Nice going there Kevin and Ken

Not trying to brag but it looks like my wife has it all that's on the list.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
      X