Terrible car wash experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible car wash experience

Ok I just got zaino and applyed 3 coats on thursday. Well it reains on friday and the t/a gets filthy. Well i go to wash my car today and i dont have any soap besides this rain x stuff. I use it and it streaks the mess out of my car. It is that self drying stuff but i dried it anyways with a shammy. So i go to the store and buy some good car wash and a brand new shammy. So i wash the t/a for a second time and it streaks again!!!!! I think the rain x soap messed it up. So should i just wash my car with that Dawn blue soap and try to strip everything off again. Will the Dawn strip the Zaino off the car. I hope not cuz the car is just starting to really shine. Im so mad cuz there is a f-body vs mustang shootout tomrow and me and a few others from this forum are heading up there and my car looks like garbage. Grrrrr
    tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Dawn won't strip the Zaino. Only rubbing alchohol woll strip off Zaino. Do you have any Zaino Z6 Gloss Enhancer? If so, I would try that first. If that doesn't work, you could also try wiping the finish with a applicator pad that has white vinegar on it. The vinegar is good for removing water spots and may work on cleaning up your finish as well. If of that works, I would then try putting another coat of Zaino on the car.

And by all means get the Zaino Car Wash Soap.....that stuff is amazing and just as fantastic as Zaino polish.
    Dave S
    2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

Yea i got the z6 spray stuff. Thanks for the inof. Ill just use dawn on her the next time i wash her up. then zaino the mess out of her.
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

[QUOTE=SS_CarGuy]Dawn won't strip the Zaino. Only rubbing alchohol woll strip off Zaino. QUOTE]

That's got to be REAL GOOD for the paint !!!

Comment

You should talk to Ken he is the Zaino god. hes got like a million coats of it on his cars. he should be able to tell you what to do. I havent had the chance to use zaino yet but i ordered some last night. cant wait for it to get here. good luck getting rid of the streaks.

99 T/A WS-6
          SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
          2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
          88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

Working...
          X