I need a loan
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

9 total bedroom(s)20 total bath(s)
      why do u need morebath rooms then bedrooms??? i dont get that

Comment

Well Mike, when you're that rich, brain cells start dying off. I could do SO much more with $53,000,000. Maybe a decent sized mansion. Then I'd fix up my 88 Formula and my 95 Trans Am to be beyond awesome and then, i'd build the worlds fastest F-body. I think i'd do something crazy and make a 12 second Geo Metro or something too just to keep people guessing
        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
        SOLD- Kinda miss it
        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
        SOLD- Good riddance!
        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I'd be fine with a good sized ranch on many acres in the middle of nowhere with a never ending car collection.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
          2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

All that money. And i think i read that it only has 3 car garage??? wtf???
            1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

If I had that money, I would buy a bunch of land in the middle of nowhere with some lake access of some sort. I'd build a small airstrip and a couple hangers. There would be an underground ring beneath it with service ports, lifts, tools and parking for cars. I'd divide the land around it into several lots and invite all my friends to each come build a dwelling on a lot giving them $2M each to get going. Each house could connect to the underground ring. There would be a 14" guage model railroad going around the properties and out to the lake. There would aslo be paths for ATVs and bikes, as well as a roadcourse for testing out cars. At the lake would be a pier with jetskis and fishing boats.

My firends and I would simply spend every day playing with toys. I wouldnt want too many responsibilities. Their would be staff to clean and maintain everything.

I have friends that fly, fish, bike, wrench, shoot.... we would all have a ball!

If I were only rich.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                If I had that money, I would buy a bunch of land in the middle of nowhere with some lake access of some sort. I'd build a small airstrip and a couple hangers. There would be an underground ring beneath it with service ports, lifts, tools and parking for cars. I'd divide the land around it into several lots and invite all my friends to each come build a dwelling on a lot giving them $2M each to get going. Each house could connect to the underground ring. There would be a 14" guage model railroad going around the properties and out to the lake. There would aslo be paths for ATVs and bikes, as well as a roadcourse for testing out cars. At the lake would be a pier with jetskis and fishing boats.

My firends and I would simply spend every day playing with toys. I wouldnt want too many responsibilities. Their would be staff to clean and maintain everything.

I have friends that fly, fish, bike, wrench, shoot.... we would all have a ball!

If I were only rich.

Damn you have every detail planned out, have you started on the blueprints yet

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Originally posted by gimp19
                  Damn you have every detail planned out, have you started on the blueprints yet
                  Yeah, no kidding. Actually a bunch of us at work promised eachother that if any of us ever hit the big jackpot we would do it. What a blast it would be. No wories, few responsibilities.

Can you image waking up and having everything going on all around you? Cars, boats, airplanes... my bro and buddy are both pilots. I'd build the cars, my friends Tom and Paul would manage the boats and fishing gear along with Tom doing the full on steam model railroad. You could ride the railroad to the pier and go fishing. If it burns gas, we'll have 3.

Anyone wanna give away a few hundred million $$ ??
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

if i had 53,000,000 i would build a house that had a dyno and a 1/4 mile drag strip inside not a bowling ally.

99 T/A WS-6
                    SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
                    2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
                    88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

wow I could do a lot with $53,000,000.

I have thought about it before. Most of my friends said they'd get exotic cars but I think I would get a C5 or C6 ZO6 (hardtop) for nice weather, and a nice EvoVIII or STi, gotta have AWD for winter

I'd have a sweet house built too, with a HUGE garage and lifts in there. Sa-weeeeeet.
                      Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
                      Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                        Well Mike, when you're that rich, brain cells start dying off.
                        Hence the Bush Administration!

That house appears to be nothing short of amazing! If I had that kind of money, I'd go to Jay and have him get me that house for less money, and invest the rest in my very own 1/4 Mile dragstrip! I think the 20 bathrooms is more about convenience than it is about necessity
                        1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

I'd invest it in something pretty secure. Even if you only managed a 5% return a year, that's still $2,650,000..........plenty good enough to live off of!
                          Dave S
                          2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

I dont Think i would buy it either . .. . just found it kind of amusing. I can just imagine the property taxes on that thing . . .
                            -Nick-
                            95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
                            X