Pagin wolfman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pagin wolfman

Can u post some pics of ur hawk. I want to see how my car should look with zaino. Like shots of the whole car and stuff and hood, side view. thanks alot
    tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Its not "HIS" Hawk....its "HER" Hawk.

runn'in and duck'in.....

John
    97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
    02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
    99 Bravada

Comment

Yep, its true. Wolfie traded his Comp in on a more practical ride.

96 TA Sold!
      87 TA Sold!
      80 Z28 Sold!
      74 Formula Sold!
      73 Z28 Sold!
      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirroredshades
        Yep, its true. Wolfie traded his Comp in on a more practical ride.

LOL, that was the Hi-jet that they had on pimp my ride. I always laughed at alot of the things they do on that show. Yeah, some of the things they do is pretty nice, and they do invest like 30k into those cars. What you always see though is some beater with 900k on the odometer, and they dress it up nice with usually no engine work whatsoever. I personally wonder how long it takes for some of those pimped out rides to be broken down on the side of the road The one thing i will say though thats pretty bad a$$ about that hi-jet is if you look in the back window, you can see an epiphone explorer guitar. The way they set that up, is that you can plug the guitar straight in through the sound system, and being that they put in like a 15 grand system, thats pretty awesome. Being that i play guitar, i wouldnt mind that. But as for looks wise, it's a joke
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
        X