LT1 programming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT1 programming

Hello all. I've spent a lot of time digging through the archives for info on programming the LT1's with little luck. I see a lot of Ed Wright, PCMforless, and akmcables... What's the bes route to go when you piecemill your mods as you can afford them. I've looked for LT1 Edit on shareware but it's not available. It's not to pricy but I was just searching. I like the Idea of the email upgrades from various programmers but I believe it requires a cable and software ($300) plus the initial programming cost $100 and email updates ($60). What's the latest and greatest in the programming world for our LT1's?

jbs4radio
    --- Jared ---

/ 95 Z28 Camaro (Mystic Teal) / LT1 (+.030) / LT4 Hot Cam / 52mm BBK TB / Moroso CAI / 4LE60 + transgo shift kit / 2200-2500 Stall Converter / PCMforless Custom Tune / Edelbrock TES Headers /

I think PCM for less is a lot cheaper than that. I think the deal there is if you buy a $75 cable from AKM cables he'll send you a tune plus lifetime updates for $50. So it would be $125 but you need a laptop or be able to put a desktop somewhere really close to your car.
    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Working...
    X