X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N*F*B: Bush just destroyed Kerry

Holy crap, that was a bloodbath.

Good for Georgie-Boy!
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

GO KERRY GO! GO KERRY GO!
    I work in a hospital as a security guard while going to college. I see so many people who can't afford good treatment let alone medicine. There are people walking around with cancer, broken bones, and other thigns they never get treated for because they have no insurance. It is realy sad and frustrating. Bush's way of dealing with metacare is not enough.

Kerry-Edwards, Good luck and you got my vote.

Comment

I feel that Bush had the upper edge this time.
      However, I do not agree, nor even come close to liking one particular view he has. Outsourcing. He didn't have much to say about outsourcing itself, rather...if you got layed off because of outsourcing, go back and get a college education. He has incentives for that. Then you will can start/retry your career "with a college diploma." What about for those of us who DO have a B.S. degree? Or those of us who are pursuing a Master's and STILL cannot find a job (or have a really crappy, low paying, irrelavant one)!!! I think he's missing it big here...even when AMD's own IT department is outsourced to India, it is absolutely ridiculous. At least Kerry has an "incentive," or as he claims, to help demote outsourcing. Other than that, I'm happy with Bush.
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

I think Kerry will win because he tells the American people what they want to hear. A lot of promises without a lot of explanation. How many times did he explain how his plan(s) are easy to understand (healthcare, tax cuts, minimum wage, etc) but yet he did not finish his statement as to how he would achieve these goals. Face facts - politicians say what is necessary to get elected. The war looks bad for GW, regardless of the facts; perception of how it was handled will decide the election. Put me down for Kerry
        2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
        buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
        Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Originally posted by tclelland
          I think Kerry will win because he tells the American people what they want to hear. A lot of promises without a lot of explanation. How many times did he explain how his plan(s) are easy to understand (healthcare, tax cuts, minimum wage, etc) but yet he did not finish his statement as to how he would achieve these goals. Face facts - politicians say what is necessary to get elected. The war looks bad for GW, regardless of the facts; perception of how it was handled will decide the election. Put me down for Kerry
          The garbage man can!!!
          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

I look at it as if Bush and Kerry were cars. Heres Kerry, black, sharp, fast WS6 TA. Heres Bush, a gray Mustang (to match the color of his hair). While Kerry pleases the crowd on race day, he is always ahead of the Mustang, by price, horsepower, and in the race. Ahh forget it my analgy is trash and I dunno what Im talkin about lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Drychtnath
              I look at it as if Bush and Kerry were cars. Heres Kerry, black, sharp, fast WS6 TA. Heres Bush, a gray Mustang (to match the color of his hair). While Kerry pleases the crowd on race day, he is always ahead of the Mustang, by price, horsepower, and in the race. Ahh forget it my analgy is trash and I dunno what Im talkin about lol.
              The fast, sharp, black WS6 TA is completely on W's bandwagon

Comment

Lol if anyone can make sense of what I typed they deserve $10 lol.

Comment

Well, it takes all kinds to make the world go around, and everyone has a right to their own opinion. We can all vote for whomever we choose, and that is what makes this country of ours so great.
                  Its also what makes Afghanistan and Iraq great, because of the elections that will allow them to vote for whomever they want, thanks to the efforts of the brave American military, who has both protected this country, and helped to spread that freedom and liberty to millions of people in those two countries.
                  It never would have happened with an AL Gore or a John Kerry in office.

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

The Gallup poll shows Kerry won 52% - 39%.

I find that shocking. Unbelievable. I have lost all faith in American voters. I really dont' know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6

I find that shocking. Unbelievable. I have lost all faith in American voters. I really dont' know what to say.
                      You can start by thanking the high schools for brainwashing all of their students. Hell, i'll go with you. I can name quite a few teachers worthy of the one finger salute (every teacher of a government based class). Luckily someone opened my eyes. Unfortunately my brother is voting for good ol' horse face. He's 25 so high school played no part. He saw Farenheit 9/11 though and he believed it. I guess he didn't ever see that Michael Moore said "The dumbest Canadian is smarter than the smartest American". While it's true that the dumbest Canadian is probably smarter than Moore is, i don't think it's the case for the rest of us. I've said it before and i'll say it again- i can't imagine Bush winning this
                      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                      SOLD- Kinda miss it
                      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                      SOLD- Good riddance!
                      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

I could never vote for somebody who votes to kill babies and believes that you can be born gay.
                        "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6

The DNC very actively gets their members to vote in those polls. They are skewed. Imagine a phone-bank of liberals calling the fox news poll over and over and over. Get the picture? Dont let it trouble you.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:
                          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Kerry talks a good talk, but he doesn’t walk a good walk. What he actually does, is go with whatever wind blows him. He is a good talker, but he is prone to sticking his foot in his mouth on many occasions:
                            “I voted for the 87 Billion before I voted against it”
                            “We will reduce terrorism back to the level of a nuisance, like prostitution, and illegal gambling”
                            “Dick Cheney’s daughter is a lesbian“, bla, bla, bla
                            John Kerry has decided he needs to “get religion” all of a sudden.
                            Have you noticed that he is talking more about faith and Bible passages, and going to church. One of his advisors obviously told him he needs to start doing that to compare to Bush, and connect with more voters. I imagine that he was not too happy about doing this, but he has to look good and tell people what they want to hear.
                            Tonight, O’Reilly said that Kerry is praying for votes.
                            That’s kinda funny.

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                              I could never vote for somebody who votes to kill babies.
                              This of course is a matter of personal opinion. Depending on when YOU consider an embryo to be a life, its possible that birth control too be considered "killing babies." I think that because there is no set standard as to when and embryo is considered a life, then the decision should be left to the individual, not someone who has not the slightest inkling of the persons motive or situation. Religion should play no role in this decision either, as we are not all Catholic, or Christian. We cannot impose our religious beliefs onto those who have no religious beliefs. I personally support a womans choice to chose, but only up to a certain point during the pregnancy. I strongly oppose late term abortions, as does Kerry, and Bush.

Originally posted by MN6WS6
                              and believes that you can be born gay.
                              There is a lack of strong, supporting evidence which proves that homosexuality is not genetic, just as theres a lack of evidence supporting that homosexuality is genetic. Homosexuality exists even in the animal kingdom, which in part can serve as partial evidence that homosexuality is not an option that one choses. Just ask yourself this question, could you make yourself be attracted to men if tried? Besides, both Kerry and Bush stand on the same side with regards to gay marriages!

Finally, it would be a delusional and completly biased opinion to think that Bush DESTROYED Kerry in the final debate. I think both sides did an excellent job arguing their points. I would call this debate a Draw!
                              1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Working...
                              X