hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone

hey people, im tracy. iv'e made a few post already but i just thought id introduce myself. i live in south caralina and i have a 1999 z28 camaro, it's an automatic and thats basically the only thing i dont like about the car. if you want to cheack out my car here's the link http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/691117
    i probley wont be posting very often becouse im an active member of another forum, i joined this one becouse it's an f-body exclusive forum and im very interested in learning about the camaro's and firebirds. anyway, ill see you around the forum.

1999 B4C camaro

Hey. Welcome to the best F-body forum on the net.

You might want to put some basic information about your car in your signature so that people can reference it quickly when you post a question.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Welcome!

Definitely the best board on the net, any question you have will almost always get answered quickly.

Nice lookin' Z by the way
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Just thought I would say Hi! You wouldnt happen to be going to the shoot out at darlington this nov. 6th would ya? Trying to get a lot of poeple to come. It's going to be a hugh turn out so far!
        1996 Z28 body, the rest...drag car

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy
          hey people, im tracy. iv'e made a few post already but i just thought id introduce myself. i live in south caralina and i have a 1999 z28 camaro, it's an automatic and thats basically the only thing i dont like about the car. if you want to cheack out my car here's the link http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/691117
          i probley wont be posting very often becouse im an active member of another forum, i joined this one becouse it's an f-body exclusive forum and im very interested in learning about the camaro's and firebirds. anyway, ill see you around the forum.
          the car pictured in your sig is an SS....you said you had a Z28. you didnt clone an SS, did ya?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

the car in my sig is not mine, somone at anouther forum made that sig for me. the car in my avatar is mine however. thanks for the welcome guys, ill put my car info in my sig. it's stock as far as i know. before i had it, it belonged to a highway patrol officer, so im driving an old police car.

1999 B4C camaro

Comment

welcome.. I am a newbie here myself. These guys are very knowlegeable and I don't post much.. I READ and soak up as much info as I can.. plus I don't look like a moron trying to SOUND like I know what I am talking about

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
              Mods are:
              18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims
              Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
              Hurst Classic Shifter Ball with 6-speed pattern
              K&N CAI , I LIKE IT!! it REALLY does make a difference!

more pictures of the hooptie

Comment

Wecome aboard. That is a beautiful car.
                LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SFC AL
                  welcome.. I am a newbie here myself. These guys are very knowlegeable and I don't post much.. I READ and soak up as much info as I can.. plus I don't look like a moron trying to SOUND like I know what I am talking about

AL
                  I'll be in Manitowoc with the Z this Halloween. Wanna meet? Nice pic in front of the submarine. My dad snuck onboard that sub the day they brought it into Manitowoc. He played around in it for quite a while. He says the radios still worked and it had full battery power.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

sure that way you can see my car is like I said.. a 10 foot car LOL.. shoot me an email with the details....

thealgieres@sbcglobal.net

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
                    Mods are:
                    18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims
                    Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
                    Hurst Classic Shifter Ball with 6-speed pattern
                    K&N CAI , I LIKE IT!! it REALLY does make a difference!

more pictures of the hooptie

Comment

Working...
                    X