No announcement yet.

NFB What would you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think it's from BumFights III. Looks like Vegas?

<sarcasm>
    I don't think he should have been shot or run over. Just take the time to reason with him, understand his feelings. Guns and violence aren't the answer.
    </sarcasm>

'99 A4 1.8T QMS Santorin
    (Hey, that's not an F-Body)

Comment

Originally posted by e40
      Yeah, I think it's from BumFights III. Looks like Vegas?

<sarcasm>
      I don't think he should have been shot or run over. Just take the time to reason with him, understand his feelings. Guns and violence aren't the answer.
      </sarcasm>

Hahaha... let me try this one...

[liberal] It's a shame that our society marginalizes and leaves behind so many people. I don't blame the man for his actions, I blame our socio-economic structure and its injustices. The man needs help, but Corporate America is too driven by its own success to help out those who really need it. [/liberal]
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

why didn't she activate her trunk monkey?

Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

What a scum bag. It honestly just sickens me that there are actually people like that in the world. I first handedly have seen it many times too. As a matter of fact, about 3 weeks ago, i was putting in my trans cooler on my day off from work. I live about 3 blocks away from a gang banger wannabe infested high school. Well, at about 2:45, as about 8 or 9 kids are walking by my driveway where im working on my car, i hear some commotion. I get out from under my car to see whats up. The next thing i know, i notice about 7 of the kids with their hands behind their backs. Being that i have been jumped in my neighborhood before, the first thing i grab out of instinct is a plumbers pipe wrench from inside my garage, and walk back to my driveway. The kids are pretty much at this point within a yard or so from my car. The next thing i know, a red dodge caravan drives by, and all the kids immediately throw pretty large rocks at it, almost hitting my car too . Being that i am a fairly large, unshaven guy wearing a metallica shirt with a pretty stern look on my face holding a wrench, all the kids decided to avoid me and walk away from where i was standing. But, the minivan wound up getting a broken back side window, a broken rear window, and several dents. At least my car didnt get hit though. It's so pointless though. I remember a 6 years ago when i was younger, yeah i had my fun and whipped snowballs at cars driving by and things like that, but just blatently breaking people's expensive belongings is just wrong. It's sad that morals like that aren't taught at a young age, because people out there need to learn some respect.

I know if that was me in that car, i would have gotten something as quick as possible (probably one of my tools in my center console), and i would have chased him down so fast he wouldn't have known what hit him.

Also, how come people don't help others anymore. Everytime i see someone stranded on the side of a road, i pull over and ask if they need help. I almost always carry tools with me, always have my cell phone to call for any kind of help or service, have jumper cables, etc... If i ever saw that happening to someone, especially a woman the less, i would have been out of my car so fast, and just like N2OLT4Bird said, i guarantee he would have been running away immediately.
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I had some guy pull up beside me, get out of his car and try and pick a fight with me. I didn't do anything to this guy. Him and his buddy were looking for a fight. He reached in and tapped me on the jaw. Well I figured I had several choices. One was the gun. I didn't think it required that. Option 2 was just leaving. Well I was sitting first at the light so I just put it in first, turned the wheel to the right and punched it. The rear end went to the left and he did a complete flip over the trunk and landed on his rear out in the middle of the road I turned on to. I never saw him again.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
              I had some guy pull up beside me, get out of his car and try and pick a fight with me. I didn't do anything to this guy. Him and his buddy were looking for a fight. He reached in and tapped me on the jaw. Well I figured I had several choices. One was the gun. I didn't think it required that. Option 2 was just leaving. Well I was sitting first at the light so I just put it in first, turned the wheel to the right and punched it. The rear end went to the left and he did a complete flip over the trunk and landed on his rear out in the middle of the road I turned on to. I never saw him again.

HAHAHA! Nice work!
              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

On Star works pretty good too.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Tazer his moneky ( | ) a few times so the his hair doesn't grow back. then run him over lol

Me personally I would have went at him with my tire iron
                  -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

Comment

I think I really would have pined him against the next car or ran him over.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                    6.2L/382.97 ci
                    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                    WCT-5 speed
                    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                    Boss MS 18" Rims
                    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                    Custom Dual exhaust
                    1LE upgrade
                    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by lt14mla
                      Tazer his moneky ( | ) a few times so the his hair doesn't grow back. then run him over lol

Me personally I would have went at him with my tire iron
                      hint: speed + cocain + alcohol + ? overides adreneline in a fight.

dont go one on one tire iron with this guy man.

use a "larger force".

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Ken,

you should train your wolfdog(s) to kill.
                        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I sent a copy of the video to the Las Vagas PD. I'm sure they have probably seen it already, but you never know. I really hope that idiot is in jail.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:
                          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
                          X