Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Killed By An Auto Civic Last Night

Yes it is true...

It was dark and desolate with no signs of any traffic anywhere.

On a one lane road a civic with loud exhaust flys up behind me out of no where!
    He was ridin' my azz and trying to get around me but there was no where to go...

It was Black with all the extra's... I was pretty confident until I saw his fire extinguisher and got a little worried!

I was starting to get pissed as I looked back and all I could see what headlight!

After about a minute of him riding way to close to and revin' his V-TECH at me, I came to a stop sign...

He had the nerve to pull along side of me at a one lane stop sign in the wrong lane!!!

I was like ITS ON!!!!

He didn't come to a complete stop and got a slight roll on me

He punched it and immediately took me off the line!

I was pedaling as fast as I could but with only one gear I topped out quickly. I watched his tail lights get smaller and smaller and smaller...

I got home and hung my BMX in shame but vowed revenge!

lol I thought you were serious for a minute man. Sometimes they shock you though. I saw a video of a guy in a civic hatch run an 11 second viper. This car was no joke. If you see a civic pull up with a blinging polished intercooler up front, you better be modified or you're gonna look stupid
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Racing civics is like the speacil olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

no offense to anyone, just saw the quote and thought it was funny
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
        Racing civics is like the speacil olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

no offense to anyone, just saw the quote and thought it was funny
        I know where you saw that.

That brings a new low to politics.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

That is low, but i actually saw it in someones profile
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
            Thats the funniest thing i've ever heard...i'm using that one day.
            -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
            98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
            98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
            94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

I seen that on www.cz28.com in the track kill stories, i thought it was funny so i copied it to this forum to let you guys see it. Just thought i would share it with ya guys. Wasnt tryin to steal from anybody

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                If you see a civic pull up with a blinging polished intercooler up front, you better be modified or you're gonna look stupid
                A lot of them are running around with fake front-mount intercoolers which are actually air filters. Their form of ram-air, I guess. There's also lots of mesh grilles around with nothing behind them. The truly fast ones are not that common.

Comment

THe best part "I was pretty confident until I saw his fire extinguisher and got a little worried!"

HAHAHA

You had me going to.
                  96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                  11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

thats awsome

Comment

LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X