X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N*F*B: A brilliant President, His famous speaches

Bush's Sovereignty Definition :

http://www.campchaos.com/show.php?iID=868

..notice peoples reaction in the background... the president of our sovereign nation..
    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

I get so sick and tired of people trying to make George Bush out to be Dumb. Does he get tangled on his words, YES. Does he studder and stumble sometimes, YES. DOes this make him DUMB and incapable of the office? Absolutely not!

He's an honest man, a man of integrity, who has the education, miltary background, and experience to lead our country with integrity - doing the RIGHT thing. Something that so many in this country unfortunately dont care about - and thats the reason John Kerry is running such a tight race. People dont value honesty, integrity, and moral values anymore.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

I remember that. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Watch it again, and listen to the question he was asked.

Never the less though... that is very very funny

My favorite Bush stumble was when he tried to say the "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"... but, lol... let's just say he didn't come anywhere close. Hahaha...

By the way... I'm still voting for W.
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
        Bush's Sovereignty Definition :

http://www.campchaos.com/show.php?iID=868

..notice peoples reaction in the background... the president of our sovereign nation..
        Liberals are such a pathetic bunch. Yeah, I know the purpose of your post, and I got your number.

It doesn't bother me so much that people like Kerry exist, it bothers me that he has half the country supporting him. Half the country has decided that they no longer care about the things that N20LT4Bird has just mentioned - honesty, integrity, and moral values. Half the country would rather listen to the slovenly Michael Moore and his ilk, and live a decadent lifestyle than support the country in making tough decisions. Half the people in this country are citizens; the other half are parasites.

Comment

Liberals are such a pathetic bunch. Yeah, I know the purpose of your post, and I got your number.

It doesn't bother me so much that people like Kerry exist, it bothers me that he has half the country supporting him. Half the country has decided that they no longer care about the things that N20LT4Bird has just mentioned - honesty, integrity, and moral values. Half the country would rather listen to the slovenly Michael Moore and his ilk, and live a decadent lifestyle than support the country in making tough decisions. Half the people in this country are citizens; the other half are parasites.

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Just saw on Fox News that they have found documents connecting Saddam with Bin Laden as early as 92-93. I have no doubt that Saddam had his hand in the first World Trade center bombing and I have no doubt that there were connections with Saddam and 9/11, they just haven't found the information yet. Al Qaeda was getting funds from the Oil for Food scandal, and Saddam had Al Qaeda training camps in Iraq, so there are some connections right there, and I am sure more will be found. When they are found, you can bet that Fox will be the first to fully report it, and CNN and the rest of the "lefties" will slip in a few seconds of it, while making the most depressed look on their faces as they can muster up. Anything these left wingers see that favors the Bush administration causes them depression and anger, no matter if it is good for this country or not. Whatever is good for the immoral liberals, is all that they care about.

All of this talk about Fox News being “Right Wing” and biased, doesn’t watch it all day long like I do. I am on the computer about 10-12 hours, several days a week, and I have Fox News on at the same time about 3 feet away. I continue to watch Fox for about 4 - 5 hours more into the evening on most days. They put a lot of effort in to proving that they are "Fair and Balanced", because this is their mission. They may have more conservatives on the payroll, but that is because the conservative mentality, is one that is more balanced and sure, unlike the Liberal mentality.

Comment

I just thought it was funny ... why is everyone getting so defensive, relax, unless ...
              1993 TA SOLD

Comment

Well, I am a single father of two teenagers, and I just don't want to see their future's comprimised by a huge mistake, like a John Kerry presidency.

Comment

You shouldn't really believe everything that you see and hear on TV ,especially FOX.
                  1993 TA SOLD

Comment

Yeah, like the News report that Fox has been playing over and over, today, (twice just in the past 30 minutes) about the investigation that is under way of the reservists refusing orders. The report says that these reservists in Iraq, refused the order to transport fuel because they believed that their vehicles were badly in need of repair and that the trip would be too dangerous. They even played a recording of a very interesting telephone call from one of the female reservists, Amber Mclenny, telling her mother about the situation, and wants her mother to call the right people in the government and “Raise Hell” as she put it. It looks like there was a huge failure of leadership in this situation, and the reservist seem to be justified in their actions. If this doesn’t make Bush look bad, I don’t what does. Any break down in the military, especially in Iraq makes him look bad, yet Fox has been showing it over and over today. I guess I shouldn’t believe that one, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by alenstein
                      You shouldn't really believe everything that you see and hear on TV ,especially FOX.

yawn...

The only legitimate news is left-wing slanted, liberal biased, half-truths apparently...
                      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
                      X