need new sub for ta,(bose)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need new sub for ta,(bose)

mine is blown out from leaky hatch on my 99 ta where can i find one cheap? it is rr passenger seat speaker. had 2 i sold when i put new stereo in my nx powered 94 camaro---wish i had kept them, kerm, fred injuneer and any others----help-----thanks

I would take it out and see what the ohm rating is on it. Then find a replacement aftermarket woofer. Alot of companies such as kicker, JL make 6 1/2" woofers in 2 or 4 ohm. Hopefully it's one of them and not something weird. I think that'd be the best thing. I'd sell you mine since it'll be coming out when the new system goes in but I'm still saving up for my deck and it'll be a couple of weeks. Might give ebay a look too. Good luck.

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

I don't think they ever used a "Bose" speaker system in the Firebirds????

I have the subs that came out of the panels next to the rear passengers seats. They aren't a very good speaker to begin with. You would probably be better off finding a pair of upgraded speakers. If you are interested in a "stocker" and have the same one that was in my 94 (not a "Bose"), I could ship it to you.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
      X