Lamborghini Door kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini Door kits

Does anyone know if Lamborghini door kits can be put on F-Bodies?

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

i'm assuming you mean some type of kit that will convert the standard F-Bod doors to the Lambo-style swing-up type doors? i know it can be done, cause i have seen some pics of a few of them, but i'm not sure if there's a "kit" per se.....

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
    CAGS Eliminator

Comment

Yeah, thats what I mean. I have seen kits available on the internet for cars like Honda civics, but never for F-Bodies.

Comment

i think that darn doors way too heavy to go up
        98 trans am ws6 performance package

Comment

Originally posted by WickeD TA ws6
          i think that darn doors way too heavy to go up
          nah, i've seen several F-Bods with those style doors....don't know if they were the stock ones converted over, or if they were lightwieght fiberglass or carbon fiber, tho....

Red '02 Z28 M6 - purchased 6/24/04 with 11,706 miles
          CAGS Eliminator

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7928603543&fromMakeTra ck=true

I found this one-it says that it will work for a 350 lb door

Comment

The f-body door doesnt have any frame at the top of door, just window. This would be hard to work around.
              96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
              11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Working...
              X