surprised by a '04...350Z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surprised by a '04...350Z

OK going to work at 11:45 PM last night I'm getting off the freeway and i see some lights getting up close on me. he then passed me on the right. we came to a stop light it was a brand new 350Z paper plates etc. he reves his 6 banger at me I return the favor. my loudmouth i must say scared the guy straight. we both take off easy and punch it from a roll at 25mph. i had about 1/4 mile to the next light (no traffic at all) i put about 5 to 6 lengths and was pulling on the guy. i remember looking at him as i got on it (2,000 - 5,000 rpms) and he was freaking out how loud my loudmouth was. we get to the next light and he pulls one lane way from me to turn right. he didn't want anymore. he just yelled at me "that's nasty fast " ... had to share. was surprised how easy i pulled on him...haven't raced in a while since i got rapped by a 04 Z06....
    Eddie
    1995 Z28 A4, SCC Ultra Z Hood with Air box/K&N filter, Granatelli Maf Sensor/Fernco bellow/Hotchkis STB/white face gauges/LT4 Knock module/March pullies/160* stat without Hypertech Tunning/Borla 3" y-pipe/HI Flo 3" cat/SLP Loudmouth/GM Motive 3.73's + TA rear end girdle/Afs ZR1's silver painted with polished lip 17x9.5 front & 17x11 out back/98 tail light's/BMR SFC's/spohn Lca's/spohn relo brackets & spohn adj. panhard rod " coated mid lenght pacesetters headers + 1.6rr + custom pc tuning going on soon hopefully "

I'm not surprised at all by that, Eddie... you run mid 13s corrected, right?

Those things can run a high 13 with a good driver, but in the imperfect science of street racing, anything can happen.

Good run

PS - Z06s are ridiculous, aren't they?
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
    X