Blazer is running worse than ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazer is running worse than ever

Ok, I need your help. Winter is coming around and I'm going to need something to get around in, other than the firebird. I can't figure out what is wrong with my 1995 Blazer. It turns over forever before it starts, it idles rough, and it shakes when the weather is cold. I've already put new plugs in and just bought new wires today. The guy at napa suggested that we get a throttle body sensor? What do you guys think could be wrong with it? Oh, it has about 155k miles on it. Thanks for the help.
    1993 Formula - 99k
    Throttle body bypass, K&N FIPK II, SLP Loudmouth, Mad Z28 Chip, 3.73 motives, TPI airfoil, Spohn LCA relocation brackets, Fuddle 3200 Stall, B&M Supercooler, LS1 driveshaft, and chrome ZR1's 17"/9.5" and 17/11" in the back!!!

It could be one of a million things, but I would start with fuel pressure. Check it prior to start up and while running.
    96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
    11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

hows the coil? change the coil wire too?

at that mileage.. it could be a ton a stuff.....as said. im thinking ignition though...

although....change the fuel filter recently?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
      X