• Show
Clear All

• New Z06 Spy Shots

Talk about a big back tire...... Damn!

http://forums.gminsidenews.com/showt...?threadid=8066

OH YEAH, 7.0 liters
    Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

That style of wheel looks pretty familiar.

Comment

I'm getting excited. Bring it on.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
        I'm getting excited. Bring it on.
        oh no..here we go again........Norm's gonna be going to kentucky...........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

hopefully there wolnt be any recalls this time.
          1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
          2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
            oh no..here we go again........Norm's gonna be going to kentucky...........

Should start building them in July. I hope I get to go to the plant then.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Damn.
              97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by Squat13
                hopefully there wolnt be any recalls this time.

They allready had to shut production down for about a week to fix a problem with the manual trannys.
                Richard Harvey Jr.
                '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by TruckMuddr
                  Talk about a big back tire...... Damn!
                  Big i think in an understatement

I wish i was older and actually had a career, being a poor 19 year old blows
                  I want one sooooooo bad

I will own a vette by the time i am 25, it's a must
                  black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
                    Big i think in an understatement

I wish i was older and actually had a career, being a poor 19 year old blows
                    I want one sooooooo bad

I will own a vette by the time i am 25, it's a must
                    Your insurance company will Love you. You may want to wait until you're over 25 unless you have some pretty deep pockets. 25 is the magic number for males when auto insurance cuts drastically.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      Your insurance company will Love you. You may want to wait until you're over 25 unless you have some pretty deep pockets. 25 is the magic number for males when auto insurance cuts drastically.
                      I guess there is a big one at 23 as well. That's why my mom is keeping my cars under the family's insurance until May when I turn 23.
                      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

AHHHHH, why must you remind me!!!!!! It's so true though. 26 it is then, and i mean on August 2, 2011....the day i turn 26....there will be one on my driveway...

it will be mine...oh yes...it will be mine
                        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

My dream is to walk in to a Chevy dealer with a breifcase full of Benjamins and throw down cash for a Z06. I can't wait to see the look on the salesman's face when he goes from skeptical about a mid-to-late 20s guy asking about a Z06 to shocked when I pay cash for it

I do have a plan for this too hehehehe...
                          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                            My dream is to walk in to a Chevy dealer with a breifcase full of Benjamins and throw down cash for a Z06. I can't wait to see the look on the salesman's face when he goes from skeptical about a mid-to-late 20s guy asking about a Z06 to shocked when I pay cash for it

I do have a plan for this too hehehehe...

I did just that back in the mid 90s. I was shopping for cars and got snubbed by a salesman, only to buy it from the rookie on staff. The look on the manager's face when the rookie walked into the sales manager's office with a check in hand was priceless. It was even better when I overheard the phone call to the bank asking if the funds were available for the amount of the check. Too bad I can't roll back the clock to the mid 90's......

Comment

I did just that back in the mid 90s. I was shopping for cars and got snubbed by a salesman, only to buy it from the rookie on staff. The look on the manager's face when the rookie walked into the sales manager's office with a check in hand was priceless. It was even better when I overheard the phone call to the bank asking if the funds were available for the amount of the check. Too bad I can't roll back the clock to the mid 90's......
                              hahaha... that's awesome. I can only imagine the look on their face if it was a briefcase full of COLD HARD cash though.

On a related note, a family friend of ours owns a jewelry store. He had some high roller come in and order a cutom Rolex. Platinum, diamonds, the whole shot... $24,000 watch...

He came in and threw down cash for it. HOWEVER, on purchases above a certain amount, if the customer pays cash, the store is required BY LAW to record the purchase, and document the transaction. It was at this point in time, that the client (obviously someone with a shady profession) decided he no longer wanted the Rolex!!!! They were then left trying to unload a $24,000 custom Rolex, as gaudy as it gets... something only a drug dealer could love (and he probably was a drug dealer)... hehehehehe...

Comment

Working...
                              X