NFB: Fahrenheit 911 and fahrenHYPE 911

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Fahrenheit 911 and fahrenHYPE 911

I recently got "copies" of both these DVDs, so my wife and I have been watching them.

First we watched the original Fahrenheit 911. It was very shocking, moving and persuasive. It made us for the woman who lost her boy. She is destroyed. It tore my heart apart to see her suffer his loss. It portrays our military as blood thirsty monsters that drive around in tanks listening to loud music blowing stuff up. It claims Bust started the war to help his rich friends in the oil and defense industries get richer. It claims that Bush is in bed with the Saudis and even hints twards the taliban. It makes you think that every death in Iraq is for nothing. Wasted life, a unworthy cause. It protrays the entire terror war as nothing but a fear campaign to get Americans to back Bush.

I have to admit that is was persuasive. After it was done I found myself hoping that the content was false. I knew right away some things were not true, so I needed reassurance on the other parts. I was not sure if FahrenHYPE 911 could do it.

Wow, I was not disappointed with FahrenHYPE. It was awsome. They absolutely destroy the Fahrenheit movie. Obliterate it. They show the real facts. They re-interview many of the people in Fahrenheit and expose the truth. These people are upset Moore used them out of context! It was a knock-out punch.

After seeing both these movies back to back I am disgusted that an american, Micheal Moore would do such a thing. What a complete load of propoganda during a time of war. The disrespect he places on our troops, our president and our congressmen is sick. What kind of man does it take to be so hatefull and desperate?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

That fat waste of human skin has no place calling himself an american. He needs to pack up and move up here to Canada if he thinks it is heaven on Earth. I have no use for he man and no desire to line his wallet further by paying to see that anti Bush/republican propaganda he calls a movie. He wants people to believe that he is so intelligent and so connected that he knows all the facts. The man has a HS diploma..that's it. Compare that to Bush's degrees and those of his cabinet. Also, his other documentaries have been proven to be skewed and full of inconsistencies and half-truths. No use for the man, whatsoever.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

AMEN AMEN
      I can't wait to see the Fahrenhype 9/11 movie. Isn't that "Celsius 41.11" movie another anti-Michael Moore movie?

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
        That fat waste of human skin has no place calling himself an american. He needs to pack up and move up here to Canada if he thinks it is heaven on Earth. I have no use for he man and no desire to line his wallet further by paying to see that anti Bush/republican propaganda he calls a movie. He wants people to believe that he is so intelligent and so connected that he knows all the facts. The man has a HS diploma..that's it. Compare that to Bush's degrees and those of his cabinet. Also, his other documentaries have been proven to be skewed and full of inconsistencies and half-truths. No use for the man, whatsoever.
        Thats why republicans make me mad. They think the US is for them and people with like minds. The truth is that America was made by men that were not like minded. You got to understand that Mike Moore is only giving his opion to the rest of the nation and doing it in the most non confrontational way he can. He put out a movie that everone new was going to bash bush, if you dont want to see it , dont, but if you go to say he is worthless for having an opion then I think you are the one in the wrong country.
        1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
        2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

It good to hear from both sides both this Fahrenheit 911 crap is waaaay one sided. To balance the opinions of this moive we need other like fehrenhype to counterbalance the issue. Its too bad fehrenhype will not be seen by as many as Moore's junk.

LT4KM, 160' TS, MAF ends, TB-BP, GMPP 1.6 R/R, SLP CAI, LCA, Adj. tierod, BMR tower brace, 17x9"F/R, 275/40R17 GY F1 tires. WS6 Muffler, LS1 DS. 21mm rear sway bar. Soon to be LT4 heads, intake, & HOT cam

Comment

Originally posted by Squat13
            Thats why republicans make me mad. They think the US is for them and people with like minds. The truth is that America was made by men that were not like minded. You got to understand that Mike Moore is only giving his opion to the rest of the nation and doing it in the most non confrontational way he can. He put out a movie that everone new was going to bash bush, if you dont want to see it , dont, but if you go to say he is worthless for having an opion then I think you are the one in the wrong country.
            Actually, if you look to see where Todd is from...He's from canada. Thats why he said for M.M. to move "up here to canada".
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

dont contridict yourself..............

he's giving his opion too.......... is that not what you are defending MM for?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

You got to understand that Mike Moore is only giving his opion to the rest of the nation and doing it in the most non confrontational way he can.

You're right about the rest of what you said... but that ^^^^^ is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard.
                Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Talk about scare tactics and propaganda during the war, I have a feeling we're going into "orange alert" just before the elections.
                  1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                  "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

Thats why republicans make me mad. They think the US is for them and people with like minds. The truth is that America was made by men that were not like minded. .
                    oh? so every Republican is like that eh?

my Dad's a Republican...and he's a WWII Vet, Korean War Vet, and a 2 time Viet Nam Vet..........

and Im a viet nam vet.....

and we were all "like minded"..so were the people that served with my dad in all his wars and defense of this country.............

your "like minded" statement is full of holes like swiss cheese. too general all around...........

The U.S. is for all Americans.... but its what Americans make it.

i think i know what you are trying to say though... men that took a different type of approach....and women....dared to make change happen. .....................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

The problem with Michel Moore's move is he marketed it as a documentary http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionar...tary&x=17&y=15 (which means based on facts) when it is not even close to being based on facts. For example, there is a seen where the film leads by saying something (I don't know the direct quote) then the next scene is Bush saying "now watch me hit this ball" (golfing). Those two events happened I believe 7 months apart but the movie depicts it as happening one right after the other making Bush look caulis. This is a fabrication. This is just one example of Moore fabricating a story and using film editing in his movie to try and make people believe it is fact. That is dishonest. The move is pure fiction not a documentary.
                      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                        After seeing both these movies back to back I am disgusted that an american, Micheal Moore would do such a thing.
                        You're forgeting that Moore is 100% anti-Bush and will do anything to get him to lose the election.
                        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                          oh? so every Republican is like that eh?

my Dad's a Republican...and he's a WWII Vet, Korean War Vet, and a 2 time Viet Nam Vet..........

and Im a viet nam vet.....
                          Ken, were you and your dad on the same division? How cool would it be fighting with your old man side by side!
                          Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                            Ken, were you and your dad on the same division? How cool would it be fighting with your old man side by side!
                            I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking about PMing him asking that.
                            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

You're wrong - he is a worthless sloth piece of dung. Yes, he is entitled to his opinion, but he did it in a way to influence other people who trust that what he did was a documentary. Now, some of us know better, but some do not, and we let even the feeblest of minds vote. Sure, he has a right to exist in the US, but so does a cockroach, and I'd sooner cap his traitorous pathetic soul as look at him. And anybody that looks up to him is even more pathetic and disgusting than he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X