Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top dash panel

Hello all..

Just wanted to past on some info. I have that nasty crack running through the dash of my 96 camaro. I tried the stealership and several online places to find one, but with no luck. Finally found one that was not on back order at http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/ later......
    96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Does a 96 have the newer style dash top piece that is just like the Firebirds or is the older style? I believe its the older, but I have an extra one available that came out of a 2000 Trans Am, that is in very, very, very good condition.

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Originally posted by ONLNTM5
      Does a 96 have the newer style dash top piece that is just like the Firebirds or is the older style? I believe its the older, but I have an extra one available that came out of a 2000 Trans Am, that is in very, very, very good condition.
      Nice offer, but it wont fit his 96 Camaro.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I didn't think so

Comment

Thanks for the offer ONLMTM5 But like the other folks said it wont fit.. here is a pic for ref..http://www.hawksthirdgenparts.com/in...?v=1&pid=16021
          96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Have you checked Ebay?

Comment

Working...
            X