[NFB] Check out my new DD !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NFB] Check out my new DD !!!

I hope you guys don't ban me for this, but check out my new ride.

I know, I know. It's a rice rocket. But its been a ton of fun so far. Got it last wknd. What do my F-Buds think?

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

What year is it? Is it 6-speed? All '97's and up were 6-speed.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

I like those - wish I had one. My vote: NOT banned!

Comment

Its a 91 with 40k miles.

That's an average of 3k/yr. I've put 600 on it this week!

96 TA Sold!
        87 TA Sold!
        80 Z28 Sold!
        74 Formula Sold!
        73 Z28 Sold!
        69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Whatever floats your boat man. Never been a fan myslef. But, I like ya, so I'll vote to not ban you lol
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Very Nice! When those came out I believe Motor Trend said it was the best sports car they'd ever driven. Definately a head turner. I only see those once in a while. Who cares where it's from, America, Japan, Gemany, Itali, whatever. If it's fast, handles well, and looks good it gets a thumbs up from me.

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Nice ride! Always liked those but never driven one.

Since it's black I think we can close both eyes and let it slide this time.
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Nice ride, I give the NSX a thumbs up. What kind of power does it lay down? It almost looks exotic, a definate head turner.

PS- I like the color too
                2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
                buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
                Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

How much did you spend on it? I know the newest ones run like 90 grand or so . Are you gonna do some performance upgrades? You gotta run that thing and give us a time .
                  2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                  2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                    How much did you spend on it? I know the newest ones run like 90 grand or so . Are you gonna do some performance upgrades? You gotta run that thing and give us a time .

With the extremely low miles, I bet it cost at least $28,000.

Still, a bargain considering what it is and what it originally sold for.

I give it a big thumbs up!

Comments: Acura shocked the exotic car world when it introduced its NSX in 1991. Honda designers started with the basic exotic car wedge (championed by the Ferrari Testarossa and 308), that would remain basically unchanged for its entire life and could only be described as "beautiful." To back up the gorgeous styling, the mechanical specifications were right out of a race car. The NSX featured a super-light all aluminum chassis, body, and suspension, a first for a production car. The suspension was a double-wishbone suspension, mounted at both ends on aluminum subframes, just like Formula 1 cars. And the standard race-inspired V6 engine was mounted midship and featured Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control (VTEC), six individual coils, and titanium connecting rods. This was the first application of VTEC in any production vehicle, but Honda's experience with the VTEC system in the NSX would eventually reach all other Honda and Acura vehicles.

Production: 3,163
                    Engines: 3.0 V6 270 bhp @ 7100 rpm, 210 lb-ft @ 5300 rpm.
                    Performance: 0-60 in 5.7 seconds, 1/4 mile in 14.0 seconds.
                    Tracy
                    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                    Current Mods:
                    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                      Performance: 0-60 in 5.7 seconds, 1/4 mile in 14.0 seconds.
                      Cool, you can hang with me! j/k
                      2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
                      buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
                      Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

what is the top speed on that car and that look tight car.
                        2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
                        SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
                        Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
                        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

heck no... those are sweet. Almost bought one back in 95. I ended up getting the ZR-1 only because of the power. The NSX is a great driving machine. A turbo really wakes them up too.

Comment

It's acceleration in the 1/4 is not earth-shattering but it corners like nothing I have ever driven. From 20-80 it is amazing. It'll hit 80 in 2nd at 8000rpm. It only puts out like 300 horse but it is so light. Plus it looks cool. I feel like a movie star in it b/c people freak out everywhere I go. I hope I don't get tired of that. I think it'll do about 162 but I'll probably never try it out. It is extremely stable at a buck 25 though. Not that I would know.

I'm thinking about going up to VIR in November if anyone wants to do a comparo for research purposes only.

96 TA Sold!
                            87 TA Sold!
                            80 Z28 Sold!
                            74 Formula Sold!
                            73 Z28 Sold!
                            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

NICE!!! My mom's boyfriend has a red '91 NSX with only 13K on the clock!!! And he is selling it too... I've been knocking around the idea of picking it up, I'm not going to lie.

You gotta get yourself some wheels for it

Sweet, sweet ride!

And like Joe said, a turbo REALLY wakes them up. I was playing around with one near Grand Rapids last fall. The guy laid into it and did a smoking burnout at 70 mph -- I am not kidding.
                              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
                              X