I am getting the winter blues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am getting the winter blues...

I went in with a bunch of guys to rent a pole barn to store all of our cars in.. and next week we are storing them for the winter.. I just GOT the car.. I DON'T want to store it yet!!!! hahahahaha But with Wisconsin winters.. I know the snow is a coming.. and I would be stupid NOT to store it.. *sigh*

well if anything now I can concentrate on getting the stuff I want for it over the winter and then come thaw I can get busy installing everything.

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
    Mods are:
    18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims
    Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
    Hurst Classic Shifter Ball with 6-speed pattern
    K&N CAI , I LIKE IT!! it REALLY does make a difference!

more pictures of the hooptie

Dont put it away until after I get to see it!

I'll be up in the Twok around 9pm Friday night. I gotta stop in Kaukauna and drop off the kids at my inlaws on the way from Madison.

We dont have any plans all weekend, so whenever is good. I'm planning to make this a last trip for my car before it goes into hibernation.

What is your email address? I'm tabahr@charter.net we should trade phone numbers.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I emailed you.. hopefully I can put if off till after the first of the month.. I will wait till the guy calls with the date to know for sure.

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
      Mods are:
      18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims
      Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
      Hurst Classic Shifter Ball with 6-speed pattern
      K&N CAI , I LIKE IT!! it REALLY does make a difference!

more pictures of the hooptie

Comment

Working...
      X