A1-Cardone?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1-Cardone?!?!

Has anybody heard of this company for Distributors? after trying to figure out what kind of distributor was on my Camaro i looked at the old reciepts and found one from Carquest and it had the part number and the description was Distributor for 170$ I then called carquest and inquired on the part number and the guy said its a distributor made by A1-Cardone. Has anybody heard of them or used their products? any info would be awesome. Thanks guys.
    "Keep your Wheels a spinnin and the beavers a grinnin!"

My G Ride:
    1985 Chevy Camaro
    383 Stroker
    Edelbrock Performer Carb, Edelbrock 6089 Aluminum Heads, Speedpro 4000 series Cam, KB pistons, Chromemoly Rings, Rollertip Rocker Arms, Holley Fuel Pump, Headers (w/ y-pipe), Torker II Manifold, Comp Magnum Roller Rockers, 4:11 Posi Rear, 700R4 Trans with reverse manual valve body w/ B&M Mega Shifter, & NOS
    My car @ Cardomain

you should have just gone to Yahoo, like I did....

http://www.cardone.com/english/club/
    1967 VW Bug 2.3L Ford SVO Inline 4 w/ Turbo, Sand-Drag VW Trans Axle, Race this Import.
    2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Totally Stock

Comment

Yes I have sold their parts, when I worked at advance auto. Fairly decent parts, good warranty from what I can remember.
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
      Traded in: 1998 Z28
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by 85Iroc383
        Has anybody heard of this company for Distributors? after trying to figure out what kind of distributor was on my Camaro i looked at the old reciepts and found one from Carquest and it had the part number and the description was Distributor for 170$ I then called carquest and inquired on the part number and the guy said its a distributor made by A1-Cardone. Has anybody heard of them or used their products? any info would be awesome. Thanks guys.
        I have used their stuff. Its O.K. Your better off with AC Delco stuff if you have the choice. I can remember a few instances of A1 cardone parts giving me trouble, but I have run into that with AC Delco too, just not as much.
        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
        11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Wouldnt you know it, every car parts website i go to has the A1 Cardone Distributor listed for a 383 stroker... lol the 68 cuda 383 replacement Dist. is the same one i have on my car. Thats probably what the shmoe went with when he was doing work on the car before i bought it, figured 383 to 383... i dunno...

mike
          "Keep your Wheels a spinnin and the beavers a grinnin!"

My G Ride:
          1985 Chevy Camaro
          383 Stroker
          Edelbrock Performer Carb, Edelbrock 6089 Aluminum Heads, Speedpro 4000 series Cam, KB pistons, Chromemoly Rings, Rollertip Rocker Arms, Holley Fuel Pump, Headers (w/ y-pipe), Torker II Manifold, Comp Magnum Roller Rockers, 4:11 Posi Rear, 700R4 Trans with reverse manual valve body w/ B&M Mega Shifter, & NOS
          My car @ Cardomain

Comment

Working...
          X