Photochop experts, I need a favor....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photochop experts, I need a favor....

I've been trying to find something to replace my avitar and what I am set on is Snoopy wearing a checkered flag scarf and respirators. The view is similar to in the Snoopy vs the red baron scene where he is standing upright, sort of a wind blowing with his scarf billowing behind him. Make the scarf a checkered flag pattern, add the antique top fuel respirators to him and you've got what I picturing. Anyone have a way to do this up? I would be very grateful!

Like this but standing up????

Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Yes! I seem to remember a scene where he is standing up and shaking his fist into the air toward the Red Baron. In any case, that is the idea. Where did you get this one from? Even this one with some sort of hot rod made out of the dog house. maybe some rear slicks, wheelie bars, pizza cutters on the front, or a nitro engine sticking out of the top right behind him. Cool idea, no?

Comment

All the ones I can find are him sitting.

Richard Harvey Jr.

Comment

Yoo Joe,

How's this???????

Richard Harvey Jr.

Comment

Dang Richard, not bad! This makes my day. Do you think it's possible to change the color of the scarf to a black and white checkered flag pattern?

Comment

Here you go. I you must have a differnt screen res. then me, I can barly see the scarf, let alone what color it is. I croped this one alittle different so snoppy looks bigger and can be seen alittle better.

Richard Harvey Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X