posting pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting pics

Ok i have some very funny pics that i wanna post but i dont know how, i got ot manage attachments or whatever but my files r 2 big what can i do

It's best to save the pics in JPEG at some size around 30k, say 600x 400 pixels or so, and you have to put the pics on the web somewhere like a place that hosts photos, then you just paste the addy in the dialog box that comes up when you hit the picture icon.

Comment

they are all jpg but they have a huge file size like the lowest one is like 222kb
      is there anyway i can make my own site and just put a link from here or somethin

Comment

You can upload to "Web Shots", but you will have to open them evey time that you go on line for them to show up each time on this forum.
        If you are on AOL, you can use "My Journals" and I think that you can use
        "You've got Pictures", also.

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

i may have been trying to do it wrong i will see if this works

Comment

You will have to upload the picture file (JPEG) on to a photo hosting site on the internet:

Once you upload a picture, you then can right click with your mouse, on the picture, and then click on "Properties"

Then, you should see "Address", and under that (URL)

You have to select that address, which will start out with http://

To select it, just right click on it and click "select all"

Then right click again, and click "copy"

Then go to the "Reply to Thread" page and go up to "edit" at the top of your browser, and click "paste"

Then select what you just pasted and then click that little yellow icon above
            where you are typing your post

It should work then, whenever you click "Submit Reply"

I think all of this is right, if not maybe someone will correct me on it

Right click on this picture, and then click on "Properties" and you will see the stuff that I am talking about:

Coming soon: A Firebird graphic opposite the Camaro graphic-

Comment

Working...
            X