F-Body Cruise - Fire on the Mountain 8/16/03

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-Body Cruise - Fire on the Mountain 8/16/03

It is almost here. The Firebirds Forever Car Club Presents - FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN. All Camaro and Firebird Run, in Mount Washington, New Hampshire on 8/16/03. We still have limited space for the cruise. This is a private, sunset tour of the Mount Washington Auto Road exclusively for Camaros and Firebirds. Dash Plaques and Goody Bags. We kick off the event that evening with a Bar-B-Q at the base of the Mountain.

For More Details http://www.firebirdsforever.cc/modul...howpage&pid=33

Register Here! http://www.firebirdsforever.cc/firereg.html

Questions about the cruise, email me.

What are the limits, if any for type of car? In other words, if I was to tow my Formula to New Hampshire, and drive it on the tour (it is registered, insured and has current license plates, just no emissions sticker) would the overly loud exhaust system be acceptable, and would the roads be suitable for drag radials? Or would that sort of car be frowned upon?

Just thinking out loud?
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Hi there, No regulation at the Auto Road... not sure about the State of New Hampshire. In other words, OK to drive up the road if the vehicle arrives on a trailer.----------- answer from the Mt. Washington Auto Road - to your question.

You would be all set to bring it on over. Tires are also okay. Sorry for the delay in my response, I was a an answer to your question from the Auto Road!

I hope that you will join us!

Comment

Working...
      X